Next Meet and Greet?

I just saw Alisha E's most recent post in the Welcome and Intro section - she's wondering if there can be a M&G in Hattiesburg. Well, folks, we've done it once, can we do it again?

If there's interest in a M&G in Hattiesburg, show it by replying to this thread.

And, if you're willing to arrange it, put that here too.

So?

JaG
That would be so much easier for me to attend. I tried really hard to get off for the coast one, but just couldn't pull that one off.
I just saw Alisha E's most recent post in the Welcome and Intro section - she's wondering if there can be a M&G in Hattiesburg. Well, folks, we've done it once, can we do it again?

If there's interest in a M&G in Hattiesburg, show it by replying to this thread.

And, if you're willing to arrange it, put that here too.

So?

JaG Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS

Sounds Good to me!!
You can Count me in.
I'm sure it would be great fun !!!!!
ME TOO>>>Count me in and let me know. I do enjoy!!!!>>>>gdan
I'm interested in being there ;-)...giggle
hattiesburg would definitely be a go to for me, but im going to sit this one out as far as planning lol...this last one was too irritating.
Belinda - I certainly understand, having done it myself. That's one reason I'm asking for interest AND for someone to plan it.

JaG
sounds possible
Would love to participate if I can slip the leash
I'd love to go. I volunteer to help planning. I don't mind. It is a welcome distraction from RL.

From sounds of what I missed, we have to find a place with a private bathroom. I don't want to miss the next ladies room event!
HEY, Hope it works, Hburg is convenient to a lot of the guys and and ladies>>>>>>>>>>gdan
OK, we have one volunteer, but she's not local to Hattiesburg. Now we need someone who is local who can check out places for the M&G.

A reminder - do not discuss the potential locations on the board - do it via PM. The location remains secret to all but those who are screened.

I'm going to suggest a February M&G, mostly because of my schedule.

JaG
I'm not IN Hattiesburg but close enough I'll do the leg work if you do the paperwork Tess.