Your place or mine?

I've met providers at their incall location, hotel room or townhouse. I know of some guys that get a hotel room and their provider comes to them. What about having a provider come to your house? Bad idea?
i would never get a provider to come to my house. What if they have "friends" or "management" or whatever that might make a repeat visit without asking. There's too much potential for drama that I don't need. Go for incall or get a room at a hotel.
yes, if you want to have them come to your house do like many of them do, have an apartment that you use exclusively for the hobby.
Thanks, that's what I was thinking.
I assume you are single? Even so, think about doing that a lot. I mean think about it for a few years. Then, when you sober up, you can decide if its a good idea to let someone involved in an illegal activity have access to your house and your positions.

The majority of ladies on here would not be an issue. But, how can you know for sure? Hmm? There is a young lady getting lots of nice reviews right now. I happen to know her and what kind of peson she is and the people she hangs out with. I would not want her to have my phone number much less know where I live, single or not. Yet, all her reviews are great. How would you know she could be a real threat to your security?

In 10 years, I have met 2 providers/strippers I would trust to know where I live. Only 1 has actualy been to my house and only to the gararge to get something I was giving her.

Again, the majority of ladies on here can be considered trustworthy but why take the chance? I know there are guys here who will say they have been doing it and never had a problem. Either they are lucky or have been very carefull about who they let into their homes.

Be carefull.
Bubba, I like your rules.

I did have one incall appointment that I noshow'd. I got there a little early and saw my provider and a couple of her "managers" in the parking lot. I drove right through and left, I chickened out. That's the only no show and bad experience I've had. I couldn't imagine them driving up and down my street. You guys are right, I was just curious.
Why is this under the Independent Reviews?
Moved from Independent Reviews
I would really have to know and trust her before I brought a provider to my house. I can think of a number of negatives and very few positives that can result from this. Keep the hobby separate from your "real" life. Words to live by.
All I can say is " WHY" ..Why would you let a provider know your whereabouts. Just beats me. As said above- majority of providers on here are reliable , but why take a chance. It's a huge risk you take . Now the provider and if she has an agent- they know where you live and anything can happen.

I know I sound paranoid but in some cases it is better safe than sorry. Discretion is the better part of valor.
Paranoid ain't always a bad thing.

One thing I haven't seen yet on this subject. Going back to the old ASPD days, there was a great thread on this there. In short...if you have that kind of trust, it could lead to other feelings and before you know it you're emotionally involved...not good. That's when it really starts to cost ya...something else to think about.
All I can say is " WHY" ..Why would you let a provider know your whereabouts. Just beats me. As said above- majority of providers on here are reliable , but why take a chance. It's a huge risk you take Originally Posted by delimex007
Now just replace the word provider with hobbyist and you guys know how we feel each and every time we take that chance in meeting somebody new
  • Logan
  • 12-22-2010, 10:15 AM
i would never get a provider to come to my house. What if they have "friends" or "management" or whatever that might make a repeat visit without asking. There's too much potential for drama that I don't need. Go for incall or get a room at a hotel. Originally Posted by spaceneedle
I know an UTR provider/dancer that saw a client out of the club. I guess this guy thought he could trust her, becuz he let her come over to his house for an outcall. Now, it turned out that this guy shorted her on her donation and/or didn’t fully compensate her for her time (multi-hours)…so…

….he sends her on her way….but this UTR provider’z pimp was not happy. So the pimp drives over to this guy’z house and starts banging on his door in the middle of the night until he got the rest of “his” money. Now this hobbyist probably thought he was just dealing with a cute dancer, but was really dealing with a dancer and her pimp. Oh, I’m sure that pimp made a scene at his house too.

An incall is alwayz the best way to go. If you have to get a room, give the provider money to get it and let her show ID for the room so it is not traceable back to you. Otherwise, a lot of dancers, waitresses and some providerz are OK with the frontseat/backseat action in your car for a quickie. So, I’ve heard….
Now just replace the word provider with hobbyist and you guys know how we feel each and every time we take that chance in meeting somebody new Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
Yes, that is the part of this that worrys me on behalf of you ladies. Especialy ones who use their home as their incall location. And especially for a first time meet.

Safety is one of the reasons I insist on meeting the provider somewhere for a brief meet before I schedule a session. Not only can I make sure I will like her, but she and I can check each out a bit before we meet in private. I know its extra work for the provider and I appricate that but I think its worth the effort for many reasons
Yes, that is the part of this that worrys me on behalf of you ladies. Especialy ones who use their home as their incall location. And especially for a first time meet. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Excellent reason to have more socials...meet several providers at once.