FOX SET OUT TO DESTROY TRUMP BUT THEY ONLY MADE HIM STRONGER

Regrets and Exposure...

AUGUST 7, 2015 COACH COLLINS 7 COMMENTS

By Kevin “Coach” Collins

Last night’s Republican debate was a great success. It was the kind of event those who want to try anything to revive our dead nation have been waiting to see.

This was a great night for many reasons but there are a few that need to be celebrated.

Donald Trump clearly pulled the entire field over to the right. We have probably not seen Republican candidates charging to the right like this for a long time – if ever.

The current Drudge poll – which Fox and its further left friends will ignore- shows Trump pulling an incredible 45% plus – crushing the field.

Because of Trump, there was not one variation of the RINO theme, “I can work across the aisle.” “My friends on the other side and I have done.. this …. this and this “

Trump’s assertion that the media would not even be talking about illegal aliens rang true to voters.

The “gotcha” about who would support the eventual nominee and not run third Party fell flat and only gave Trump an opportunity to try out his answer. He squeezed more benefit out of the lame attempt at an attack by slapping down Megyn Kelly thus reminding voters the media is the enemy; and even FOX News cannot be fully trusted. Trump’s honest response made Kelly’s “Trump’s war on women”, attack look like the petty bleating of a GOPe apparatchik.

The poll’s numbers re-enforce the value of Ronald Reagan’s tactic of showing the media as our enemy.

The minuscule numbers pulled by the RINO herd (Bush Christie Huckabee all under 5%) serves as the first official warning from us that should the GOPe give us Jeb Bush we will stay home or go 3rd Party.

Ted Cruz is way ahead of the “also rans” and got there by reminding voters he will call out our enemies regardless of what Party they are in. Do you hear that GOPe?

Ben Carson can be called brilliant not because he is Black and as conservatives we HAVE to say that about the Black guy before we show him the door, but because he IS brilliant.

Maybe we saw part of the team that might be able to revive our dead nation: Trump at the top; Cruz Secretary of State; Kasich Secretary of Treasury; Carson Surgeon General and since Trump is so good at picking people to hire maybe Carly Fiorina as Secretary of Commerce.

Fox set out to destroy Trump; but they only made him stronger.
http://www.coachisright.com/fox-set-...-him-stronger/

• shanm
  • 08-07-2015, 09:05 PM
It kinda makes sense actually.

Trump doesn't need anyone's money to run. The conservative elites that are backing the rest of the repubtard mules need Trump out of the way, what with his poll popularity and all. Wouldn't surprise me if a little "behind-the-scenes" went on to force the moderators to rip on Trump. Megyn Kelly went especially hard.

Doesn't change the fact that Trump is a buffoon, but I'd sure as hell take him over puppets from the Koch brothers.

Trump doesn't need anyone's money to run. The conservative elites that are backing the rest of the repubtard mules need Trump out of the way, what with his poll popularity and all. Wouldn't surprise me if a little "behind-the-scenes" went on to force the moderators to rip on Trump. Megyn Kelly went especially hard.

Doesn't change the fact that Trump is a buffoon, but I'd sure as hell take him over puppets from the Koch brothers. Originally Posted by shanm
Trump is a buffoon? then what are you libtard? ignore Trump all you want but he speaks in blunt terms what America thinks.
Mexicans, one and all, violent criminals or not ,, are ALL CRIMINAL BY INVADING OUR BORDERS.

BLACKS ARE LAWLESS THUGS WHO DISRESPECT THE RULE OF LAW.

WHITE AMERICA WILL NEVER RESPECT THE LAWLESS THUGS OF THE BLACK RACE. THEY MUST RESPECT THE RULE OF LAW. OR ELSE.

even Chris Rock knows this . why don't you?

listen to the rich black man tell it like it is. White America didn't stop this jig from getting rich. now he lives in a Mansion like the Donald. he's a white N**er.

where is Al Sharpton or jesse now? sticking their rich racist dicks up America's ASS. FUCK THEM BOTH.

i could post worse. or better depending on your views; just google japan racist.
have a nice day.

Doesn't change the fact that Trump is a buffoon, but I'd sure as hell take him over puppets from the Koch brothers. Originally Posted by shanm
Now Fox is Left

I don't care how Trump is doing against the gang of clowns, how does he poll against a democrat. Any democrat.
Trump is a buffoon? then what are you libtard? ignore Trump all you want but he speaks in blunt terms what America thinks.
Mexicans, one and all, violent criminals or not ,, are ALL CRIMINAL BY INVADING OUR BORDERS.

BLACKS ARE LAWLESS THUGS WHO DISRESPECT THE RULE OF LAW.

WHITE AMERICA WILL NEVER RESPECT THE LAWLESS THUGS OF THE BLACK RACE. THEY MUST RESPECT THE RULE OF LAW. OR ELSE.

even Chris Rock knows this . why don't you?

listen to the rich black man tell it like it is. White America didn't stop this jig from getting rich. now he lives in a Mansion like the Donald. he's a white N**er.

where is Al Sharpton or jesse now? sticking their rich racist dicks up America's ASS. FUCK THEM BOTH.

i could post worse. or better depending on your views; just google japan racist.
have a nice day.
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Jig?

Really?

Yow!
  • shanm
  • 08-07-2015, 10:28 PM
[B]Trump is a buffoon? then what are you libtard? ignore Trump all you want but he speaks in blunt terms what America thinks.
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Your mistake is in thinking anyone gives a fuck what you think.
You couldn't pay me to listen to you. Whatever you're going for (shock value is my guess) doesn't detract from the fact that you're dumber than Palins tits.
Jig?

Really?

Yow! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
replace that with N you fucktard fake jew. now do you get it?

your anthem is in the works. you have seen what i decimated womdfag and shamfag with ... do you really want to be next on my hit list? do you?

let's get it on jewfag. remember that this HAS NO LYRICS .. SO I'M FREE TO DO WHATEVER I WANT..

GOT THAT?

the working title is .. HEEBFAG.
Decimated.

The only thing getting decimated are the two brain cells you got running around up there chasing each other. Less Krylon, if you know what I mean.
Your mistake is in thinking anyone gives a fuck what you think.
You couldn't pay me to listen to you. Whatever you're going for (shock value is my guess) doesn't detract from the fact that you're dumber than Palins tits. Originally Posted by shanm

them's REPUBLICAN TITS BOY.
Decimated.

The only thing getting decimated are the two brain cells you got running around up there chasing each other. Less Krylon, if you know what I mean. Originally Posted by WombRaider

available in all colors of the fagtard libtard rainbow

assup. why would you change your avatar to the former team of an uber rich white texan Drayton McLane ?

do you realize i used to work for Drayton McLane ? i did. uber capitalist he is. i know this man. capitalist born and bred. you idiot once again you fall victim to your own libtard stupidity

You're fucking goofy, KKKid!
You're fucking goofy, KKKid! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
jealously will get you nowhere jewboy.

Nobody needs to destroy Trump, he is a loose cannon and will do it himself. Conservatives love him because he screams, whines and spreads lies. He also keeps his lips pursed like he is ready to kiss your ass if you like him.