National Article on "the hobby"

Found this today and thought I'd share....

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-a...slist-sex-ads/

taz
We all know what the oldest profession in the world is..
Guys and gals becareful out there
Good article...thanks for sharing. I thought the way that the provider "inspected" a potential client with binoculars was hilarious.
In Wyoming, police easily cracked the case of a woman who was brutally raped by a Craigslist predator. (It turned out the victim hadn’t even placed the ad leading the assailant to her apartment; rather, a jilted ex-boyfriend had posted a message with her pictures attached, asking an interested guy to come to her house and take her by force.)
what a sicko.
Interesting how they mention the term " Job Fair "
Someone did their homework.
If you sent her a photo of your genitalia, a common mistake among potential johns, you were out of contention.

Now I find out its a mistake! :-)
If you sent her a photo of your genitalia, a common mistake among potential johns, you were out of contention.

Now I find out its a mistake! :-) Originally Posted by cowboyesfan

Are you Favre?
Yeah, that just makes you look too much like a perv.
It's not like these ladies have never seen one before and since women are not (always) as visually stimulated as guys are, they don't quite react by foaming at the mouth like they picture the guy who sent the picture doing.

I think most of them would be more impressed if you sent them a picture of your cute cuddly dog.
That was an interesting article. I had no idea the Craigslist Killer had killed himself. What a coward. Not like he was ever going to get out of prison anyway though.