Dominate me baby ;)

Nothing is as intense as being handled by a strong man. Yu meet, his muscles are tensed as he sees yu for the first time nd yu can almost see how he knows just what he wants from yu nd for yu as his eyes run over ur body. He yearns to show yu just how he likes to be pleased but he doesn't want to be your teacher, oh no yu possess every skill he needs. He wants to be your master, to show yu how utilize all those skills the way he wants yu to use them. The lust, the yearning, the way he picks yu up so effortlessly nd positions yu exactly where yu need to be. He's running the show nd yu want him to, yu give ur body to him because to please him is pleasure to yu...

We're not talking about roughing a lady up here for those of yu who have no idea the feeling I'm describing here. For me giving my body to someone to fully pleasure him nd fulfill those desires is another worldly feeling. Every touch is like heat ruthing thru my body nd the heat only leads to one place where it gushes out uncontrollably. That's the best climax I've ever experienced.

Thoughts on the subject? Experiences to share or questions to ask or maybe even unsaid hidden thoughts on the matter? I want to hear it!

Handle me, grab me, master me nd indulge yourself in an experience..
I've been involved in what's known as "the lifestyle" or BDSM for ... well a long time, both locally and in other places I've lived (although I hate both of those terms for reasons WAY outside of this discussion).

While I understand your sentiment, and certainly do think you're stirring up some interesting things... be careful using that term "dominate" or "domination" as those are particular fetish skills that are offered typically by someone who is "submissive." As a Dominant, personally I understand what you mean, and I don't think more serious folks would say you were on bad ground... but novices, or a lot of men who troll D/s sites looking for "slutty girls" might take it the wrong way, and you'd find yourself in a weird situation.

Especially since you use the word Master... which is a particularly loaded Dominant term. It certainly implies slave on the other end... which isn't what you're describing... or maybe it is, I don't know. Just cautioning you on the use of terms that may have baggage attached you are not aware of

If you are stating you're a submissive... that certainly opens up some interesting possibilities, especially since provider negotiation, while similar is not the same as submissive negotiation, although... you know they both involve some similar things.

Interesting thread... we'll see how it plays out!
Tosh you take my breath away! Off to a cold shower in a moment but first a story for you:

It was the summer of 2007 I believe, I invited this amazing lady over for a night of sensual and romantic fun! I had candles lit, a romantic dinner prepared, she gave herself to me freely that evening, prior to the meal we had our first session exploring each other, bringing each other to the edge of climax and over. We than took a quick shower, had supper and started in again. Then we wen to the store and got some hot fudge, I had her lie down once back at my place, she was totally submissive and willing to give herself freely to me, I drizzled the lightly warm hot fudge around her nipples, down to her sweet spot, I then begin to tease her as I licked and nibbled the hot fudge off her body, teasing the sweet spot, she kept begging me to take her and let her climax but I was like not yet, when she could not handle it anymore I gave her the release she was begging for, it was such a romantic and sensual moment, after catching her breath she had me submit to her and pleased me than put on the cover and we both made soft sweet love until we both climaxed. This would go on for the next 7 hours with little breaks in between where we just cuddled and talked. Finally on the final hour we brought each to climax but realized it was a dry climax we literally drained each other dry. We laid in each's others arms not able to move because of the connection we had with each and the fact that we both drained each other.
She finally got up, we took a shower she got dressed and gave a long wet kiss goodbye and took the leftovers I packaged for her and she slipped out into the night and I went to bed with a smile on my face weak in the knees from the incredible romantic 8 hrs I spent with her.

This is just one encounter i have of where I was totally connected romantically and a lady willing gave herself to me (yes I gave her the donation) but that did not even matter with the connection we had.

Could you handle being pleased like that? I enjoy pleasing my date and been known to have put my needs aside when seeing my date in need of some TLC, another time I pleased a date for 3 hours with toys and tongue on her sweet spot without stopping, she was begging me not to stop she enjoyed it immensely.

Now I really need a cold shower, especially with the thought of you submitting to me and letting me please your entire body, until you beg me to let you have your sweet release.
I've been involved in what's known as "the lifestyle" or BDSM for ... well a long time, both locally and in other places I've lived (although I hate both of those terms for reasons WAY outside of this discussion).

While I understand your sentiment, and certainly do think you're stirring up some interesting things... be careful using that term "dominate" or "domination" as those are particular fetish skills that are offered typically by someone who is "submissive." As a Dominant, personally I understand what you mean, and I don't think more serious folks would say you were on bad ground... but novices, or a lot of men who troll D/s sites looking for "slutty girls" might take it the wrong way, and you'd find yourself in a weird situation.

Especially since you use the word Master... which is a particularly loaded Dominant term. It certainly implies slave on the other end... which isn't what you're describing... or maybe it is, I don't know. Just cautioning you on the use of terms that may have baggage attached you are not aware of

If you are stating you're a submissive... that certainly opens up some interesting possibilities, especially since provider negotiation, while similar is not the same as submissive negotiation, although... you know they both involve some similar things.

Interesting thread... we'll see how it plays out! Originally Posted by JackJohnson
As always I appreciate ur concern nd embrace ur advisement. With that being said I have always stayed educated in many different sexual techniques nd styles..I know many rules, nd terminology, in the ways of bdsm, nd my vocabulary usage serves the purpose Of exposing my message. I don't usually speak On things I know nothing about. I've always been very aware of my body actions, reactions nd senses nd have always had a taste for the extreme which I suppose is why I've been educating myself about it for years now. I have never fully participated on the level I know ur talking about but I definitely know something about giving my body fully. Ty for ur interest nd encouragement!
Tosh you take my breath away! Off to a cold shower in a moment but first a story for you:

It was the summer of 2007 I believe, I invited this amazing lady over for a night of sensual and romantic fun! I had candles lit, a romantic dinner prepared, she gave herself to me freely that evening, prior to the meal we had our first session exploring each other, bringing each other to the edge of climax and over. We than took a quick shower, had supper and started in again. Then we wen to the store and got some hot fudge, I had her lie down once back at my place, she was totally submissive and willing to give herself freely to me, I drizzled the lightly warm hot fudge around her nipples, down to her sweet spot, I then begin to tease her as I licked and nibbled the hot fudge off her body, teasing the sweet spot, she kept begging me to take her and let her climax but I was like not yet, when she could not handle it anymore I gave her the release she was begging for, it was such a romantic and sensual moment, after catching her breath she had me submit to her and pleased me than put on the cover and we both made soft sweet love until we both climaxed. This would go on for the next 7 hours with little breaks in between where we just cuddled and talked. Finally on the final hour we brought each to climax but realized it was a dry climax we literally drained each other dry. We laid in each's others arms not able to move because of the connection we had with each and the fact that we both drained each other.
She finally got up, we took a shower she got dressed and gave a long wet kiss goodbye and took the leftovers I packaged for her and she slipped out into the night and I went to bed with a smile on my face weak in the knees from the incredible romantic 8 hrs I spent with her.

This is just one encounter i have of where I was totally connected romantically and a lady willing gave herself to me (yes I gave her the donation) but that did not even matter with the connection we had.

Could you handle being pleased like that? I enjoy pleasing my date and been known to have put my needs aside when seeing my date in need of some TLC, another time I pleased a date for 3 hours with toys and tongue on her sweet spot without stopping, she was begging me not to stop she enjoyed it immensely.

Now I really need a cold shower, especially with the thought of you submitting to me and letting me please your entire body, until you beg me to let you have your sweet release. Originally Posted by Grizzly
I can appreciate deep nd sensual exploration. The hot nd steamy type the reaction is different but still amazing! every touch brings chills nd goosebumps, I gasp for every deep breath drawing yu deeper inside me with each one until it seems like we are one being moving nd grinding nd writhing, our senses spinning out of control until in the same moment our bodies release in the most wonderful way..that's some real deep stuff now go take a shower.
I can appreciate deep nd sensual exploration. The hot nd steamy type the reaction is different but still amazing! every touch brings chills nd goosebumps, I gasp for every deep breath drawing yu deeper inside me with each one until it seems like we are one being moving nd grinding nd writhing, our senses spinning out of control until in the same moment our bodies release in the most wonderful way..that's some real deep stuff now go take a shower. Originally Posted by tosh.o
glad you like it, on the way to the shower now
Dominate more in the terms of

Big strong hands feeling their way across your body covering every inch but the places they are wanted. And as they approach those areas the flirt with the edges just enough so you know they are there. Keep your eyes shut and let the hands do their work.
Hi Tosh im not talking about roughing a lady up but im sure talking about spanking that ass red and being my sweet sub and listen to you gag moan and whimper to my needs
And my sweet sub you may pm your master with your needs
I would love to dominate you Tosh.

Sent you a PM...