APPLE GEEK TOYS

apple geek toys & more inside... click to preview message!
I am selling my collection of geek toys.
I currently have....

** 16g 3g/wifi apple I-pad.(jail-broke) for $550 obo

**[new] apple 4g i-phone (jail-broke) $525 (includes $100 phone protector case that is like a back up battery for when your phone dies. Charge phone cover and when batterie dies turn phone cover power on and there you go.... a second battery for your phone.

** apple 3g i-phone. No damage or scratches $400 obo

** htc android EVO smartphone $400
obo
** HP PAVILION tx2510us ENTERTAINMENT NOTEBOOK PC. $500 obo
~ MOBILITY WITH A TWIST: *TOUCH SCREEN* lets you surf web & control applications
by TOUCH.
~ PEN with DIGITIZER: lets you *WRITE, DRAW, & ERASE natutally.
~ MICROSOFT OFFICE ONE NOTE: helps easily organize your
hand written notes, files, web pages & more!
[[ WEB-CAM / DVD / PC to NOTEBOOK ]]
{WIFI-CERTIFIED, WINDOWS VISTA, HP PAVILION}

****** I WILL SELL ALL IN ONE FOR $2100.00 obo ******
FOR MORE INFO OR IF INTERESTED
PLEASE PM ME OR EMAIL ME @ summersashlee@ymail.com
there are alot of things on that list i would like to have! ashley the best and quickest way to sell those things is ebay. and if you have the time craigslist locally is a good way as well. if you have any questions or need any help posting them on either site let me know.
ok, what is jail-broke?
Jail breaking is something that you can do to the software of an iphone or ipad that will take away the restrictions the internal operating system has in place and lets you do some cool stuff with an iphone or ipad. Or it could be a reference to someones ass who just met his new cell mate....
THose ARE some nice geek toys.

Damn my feeble wallet!
ok, what is jail-broke? Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
Was wondering that too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IOS_jailbreaking
Yes jailbreaking enables all sorts of cool things depending on what software you install.

Themes to change the look of the phone OS.

Enable tethering (hooking the phone to your laptop and using the phones data plan to get internet on the go) without paying extra fees to AT&T.

Running a few applications that apple would never allow on their store.

Stuff like that.
It allows ROOT access.......lots of root access around here..LOL..
It is different from being unlocked. If you buy an iphone, it must be unlocked (unlocked and teathered is not as good), to use a different provider other than AT&T.
Or you can just get an android and not deal with Apple's bullshit hehe.
Temptation to start tech flame war RISING

Just playing. ;-)
ok, what is jail-broke? Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
I had to look it up as well. The catch of "jail breaking" an item, though, is there will be NO technical support or replacement of the item if something goes wrong. So you're able to do cool aps, etc., (with that being written what OTHER aps do you need that they don't already have?) but you don't have any fallback options.

I believe that is correct.

Elisabeth
You are correct EW. But there are a great many apps unavailable through Apple because they either want you to buy an app from their preferred vendor or because they do not want you to do something specific with your phone. For example you can use your iPhone to tether a laptop computer and therefore share your internet package if you want to occasionally browse the web. Only recently would Apple "allow" this even though the phone was capable. Now the neat capability is the ability to use your iPhone as a mobile WiFi "Hotspot". Something readily available on an android phone yet "disabled" by Apple.

Damn Steve Jobs :-)
hell-i thought it meant somebody just got out of jail and needed money, that's why she was selling it. LMAO-all this new terminology