Welp-100th review on the Horizon

Who had a great one? Looking for suggestions....in Coed no less! Hang on!

Doc2078
Good luck and no disappointments.
Congrats!
You should let us give you the grassy knoll treatment... Cant find the review on hand but....

I invited him over tied and blind folded him to the bed.... Invited 6 girls over we each walked in the room one at a time force fed him a tequila shot then give him his five minutes with each girl.... One girl teased and kissed him, another gave him a handjob, the next rode his face, stripperslide then at the end not knowing who was invited he had to guess out of the 100 reviews who did what... And he got us all!!! Then threw a party inviting a few hobbyist to join us for drinks after

Grassy knoll treatment, i highly reccomend it!!
Hope you're enjoying those perks!
You should let us give you the grassy knoll treatment... Cant find the review on hand but....

I invited him over tied and blind folded him to the bed.... Invited 6 girls over we each walked in the room one at a time force fed him a tequila shot then give him his five minutes with each girl.... One girl teased and kissed him, another gave him a handjob, the next rode his face, stripperslide then at the end not knowing who was invited he had to guess out of the 100 reviews who did what... And he got us all!!! Then threw a party inviting a few hobbyist to join us for drinks after

Grassy knoll treatment, i highly reccomend it!! Originally Posted by LolaBrea
What do you think FunInDFW? I'm thinking that's pretty hot!
Go for it Doc!
I'll have to remember to hit you up when i hit my 100th review. I just need one girl though! :-)

Grassy knoll treatment, i highly reccomend it!! Originally Posted by LolaBrea
I could do some sexy XXX naughty things involving those famous Doc Ritas and SKINNY DIPPING with these new B( o )( o )B's

Whatever you do Doc, make it a good one!