HAPPY NATIONAL DOG DAY!

In honor of our loyal canine friends, let's all do doggy today.

Oops, move to Sandbox. Sorry! Didn't realize I was still in Coed. Duh. More tea and puppy hugs required for my state of wakefulness.
Yay, I think I'll celebrate by getting my pup a new toy today!
Remember, dog spelled backwards is god
Keep it in coed,,,, we need a change of pace... dogs might keep that snagle tooth cat we know and luv at bay... ha ha ha!
I am a HUGE Dog lover, I want a puppy Dog so bad they are so cute and cuddly
Oops, move to Sandbox. Sorry! Didn't realize I was still in Coed. Duh. More tea and puppy hugs required for my state of wakefulness.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Soon this thread will be about boardman.
I love doggie style, does that count?
Moved it to the SandBoxer

• RoxyG
  • 08-26-2015, 01:54 PM
Guess I will be making my rescue furbabies some pup-friendly cupcakes today. Might go out and rescue a couple of more today too... even though Im at my personal limit. Anyone want to foster or adopt one???..... or donate some dog food???? : )
Love dogs! Been awhile since I've owned one though. Just don't want that responsibility in my life at the moment.
  • bon69
  • 08-26-2015, 03:27 PM
I have 9 Rescued Special Friends. Jett, Lucky, Rocky, Pepper, Angus-a-Ruckus, Dingo, Toby, Missy and Hop-Scotch my 3 1/2 legged racer.

I LOVE DOGS...WELL ALL ANIMALS!! Might be time to get a dog...love this thread!!
  • RoxyG
  • 08-26-2015, 05:59 PM
When youre ready Alexis let me know. All dogs come fully vetted, and spayed or neutered. If I dont happen to have what youre looking for then can find it for you through another rescue
I have two rescues myself. I love my furry babies. I even groom them myself!
Attached Images File Type: jpg mohawk.jpg (34.9 KB, 147 views) File Type: jpg jack and jill.jpg (25.8 KB, 144 views)