proof of employment or paycheck stubs

Hey everyone, took a little break from the hobby to get on my feet. I'll be back for some fun soon though. Here's a brief story of what's going on and what I am in need of if anyone can help please PM me.

I was living in Austin Texas for a little while working as a sales rep. I was making decent money but I decided to move to San Antonio to be near my daughter because no job is more important than being close to her. I tried to transfer my job down here but couldn't find a position available in time so they separated me. I'm still eligible for rehire when I can find an available position but until then I'm SOL. I've been putting in applications everywhere Under the Sun but even if I find a job right now still need a place to live before I start getting paychecks. I want to move in ASAP. I have a couple apartments and 2 Houses for rent tha I have my eye on. I'm not willing to live in hotels I want to feel at home again. I want a safe place for my daughter. I just need a little help getting on my feet, so that's my story if anybody can help please let me know.
Just get a copy of your tax return.
If you filed online you should be able to login and get it or request pay stubs from your last employer.
I can definitely sympathize. I've lived in a motel for several months now, and it's certainly not home. I hope to get an apartment, but in the mean time, may move into a roommate situation and just rent a room as needed, or I may just take a break from the hobby altogether and focus on other things. With the holidays coming, we all know it's going to be lean times, and a lack of security can be stressful and frightening. Perhaps it's time for a real job.
Ill message you both some help
Contact a apartment locator, they will get you in and be your employer for the verification.
I'm needing the same thing.
I am having the same problem and am getting sick of living in hotels it is getting costly to can anyone help
I found a great fit for an inexpensive roommate situation, which will be great until I can get into an apartment. A fellow provider as a roommate would be awesome once I get a place. Only thing is, she would have to get motels as needed or do outcalls. No drawing attention to home. I'm in Austin, TX. Also, I have reptiles as pets, and have plans for other stuff, so she'll have to be exotic animal friendly.
It's not hard to get pay check stubs. They wont be able to be used for getting something like a car or a loan provider who can access workforce commission database files. However, for an apartment it is not difficult. All you need is an EIN which you can get for free on IRS website and a copy of something like quickbooks to enter payroll details in.
can someone PLLEEEASSSEE inbox me with info too...

hotels are KILLIN me...
There are websites that will allow you to print a fake paystub and also will provide you with a phone number they can call with an answering service. When I did it, I just used google search and found it. I think I paid $7 for each paystub and then the phone line was 20 something. The paystubs looked legit enough to get me the apartment I have been in ever since. I also had a close client that had his own business write me checks that we didn't cash. So, it looked like I had a job under the table and a job on the books. It worked for me.
I'm currently having the same problem. It's impossible to comfortably live life without proof of income. I how things work out for you ladies.
I know a guy that knows a guy that can get you new numbers SS
  • yelle
  • 09-28-2015, 02:32 PM
I have a marketing business with real employees so I can help out (case by case basis) for those that are in dire need of paystubs/proof of income.
Ladies:

Anybody with quick books and quick books payroll can create all the paycheck stub you want and in order for as much as you want and on any company you choose or fake. It is a very simple thing to do. I know I own a payroll company. Any decent PC based accounting package with payroll can do the same thing. The ABA and account number don't appear on the stub so it doesn't matter if they are legit or not. Many of your customers will be able to do it for you. I won't do it for you but I do for my Sugar Baby to keep her father happy that she is working. You can get checks from quick books that have stubs. This is a nit for an accountant.