Attention Guys

Please note that I am not feeling well today and am unavailable. Please refrain from sending me PMs that say something along the lines of..... last time trying to reach you today then I give up. I'm not answering PMs or emails and scheduling anything as I have splitting headache. If I had an appt scheduled and did not respond to you via text, please accept my heartfelt apology. Shoot me another text so I can make it right.

Thank you.
Gem
I am sorry your not feeling well today Miss Gemma

I hope you get to felling better soon.

SixShot AKA Hobby Bobby

Get better Gem!

Sixgun out.
Oh shit!!! I am sorry Gemma. I will now stand in the corner and maybe drink a few beers.

You other guys are welcome to join me drinking a few cold ones. Drinking is a little cheaper
then mongering.
Oh shit!!! I am sorry Gemma. I will now stand in the corner and maybe drink a few beers.

You other guys are welcome to join me drinking a few cold ones. Drinking is a little cheaper
then mongering. Originally Posted by mrobvious
I have found a direct link between drinking and mongering. You theory is bullshit $20 in beer leads to $$$$ in mongering.
Get better Gem!

Sixgun out. Originally Posted by Hobby_Bobby

Now that's fucking funny...
Wait I'm fucking funny.. that's me...lol
I am finally at a place where i enjoy the slow folks...

SixShot
Thanks guys, thanks for understanding and the get well wishes. I'm a little bitter, but will be unavailable this week as well.

Again, I appreciate the get well wishes.

Gem
Hope you recover soon, Miss Gemma.
If she has a chest cold, it will take her doctor even longer to recover.