Married , turn on or turn off

Im not married but i would like to know

which provider likes to do sessions with someone that is married, is it a turn on or off
Good question!....for me it doesn't matter. I was married for 12 years and still get along fabulously with him and his family....however I was extremely unhappy with our sex life in the end and got so tired of begging for it...so I get it. I don't judge other providers or clients just I hope hobbiests don't judge me...
Why do guys ask this?
If not for married men, most providers would starve.
None of my business and not judging ...
On the flip side, lately I have been turned on by the thought of being with a married provider.
None of my business and not judging ... Originally Posted by berkleigh
Right!

I just assume all my hobby friends are married. It doesn't bother me one way or the other and it's not my business.
The only time that matters is in my RW. I refuse to date a married man. This is MY hobby and his to. It's all about fun, no strings, no drama. Fuck him silly and send him home.
I don't mind either way. Although I will say that single guys sometimes get their wires crossed between this and match.com. I feel bad when I have to start keeping clients at arms length. It's better if they just respect the boundaries regardless of what their life is like outside my bedroom.
It's a hobby not a commitment
Since I'm definitely NOT looking for a boyfriend on this site, I wouldn't mind if every hobbyist was married.

That being said, I actually see a lot of single guys and they are fantastic gentlemen. My schedule seems to draw more single men.

I see how a lady could fantasize about her partner being married but somehow I've always envisioned that to be more of a man's fantasy. Surely I'm mistaken, it could definitely be an equal opportunity fantasy!
There's a fun fantasy that goes along with this... Where the guy is 'claimed' by and for the lady instead of his wife. As if she's taking him away from her (the wife).