Bait and switch? I think not.

For days I scratched my head wondering if I had seen this guy and if this was a fake review.

Now, it's become a rebuttal.

"Physical Description: 4'11" big girl. I think she is shaved down below but that would have required moving some skin out of the way to figure out. Droopy, loose skin, worn out. Fake eye lashes and too much makeup. Not as cute as the pics. "

Let's start with this, shaved below but wouldn't know because we scheduled a BNG.
Droopy loose skin, worn out..... Never took my clothes off.

Fake eye lashes, wouldn't dispute that had it been true.

and too much make up? I had on eye liner and mascara that is all.

Finally, the good stuff. Not as cute as pics?? lmfaO
This guy was rushing me I said I was still at nail salon I asked if he wanted to wait there with me until we were done. He obliged. Then followed me to my incall. Okay, You saw me. You knew what I looked like AND followed me to my house. If you didn't like what you saw you could've said no thanks.
Not write a nasty review on me.

wrote the wrong date on visit, he also stated that I had black hair.

How can you confuse a strawberry blonde with black?
oh goodness. He said/she said
Houstonguy be a better sport, if you saw what you were getting and still purchased the item then who looks like a fool?
This thread will be closed as will the review it refers to.

Torito
  • L.A.
  • 08-31-2015, 07:03 PM
This thread will be closed as will the review it refers to.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito

Why?
Only thing I see that's relevant is guideline 24 and that doesn't mention closing a thread or review just because there is a co-ed rebuttal.
The dude has his opinion so it is what it is. Yes he can see you with your clothes on but he doesn't 100% know what's underneath. Nit picking your reviews just brings more attention to them. I never would have looked at it, but now I'm gonna and so is everyone else who opens this thread and some are gonna decide not to see you based on it. Of course some might come to see you out of sympathy also.