Jindal: "Trump looks like he has a squirrel on his head."

I'm sure you look like you have a gerbil up your ass.
I'm sure you look like you have a gerbil up your ass. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Telling, that you take a jab aimed at Trump, make it personal and respond with a gay joke...
Telling, that you take a jab aimed at Trump, make it personal and respond with a gay joke... Originally Posted by WombRaider
Telling that you can't admit that there's a war on cops in Aurora Colorado.
Telling that you can't admit that there's a war on cops in Aurora Colorado. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I think a cops' job is dangerous, regardless of location.

PS - you might be gay.
I know you are, pajama boy.

And a lying weasel too.
Yep, if we are deciding on a candidate based on looks and hair it damn sure wont be Clitzilla.

How amazingly shallow people are.
It is no fucking wonder we got Hussein for two terms.
I know you are, pajama boy.

And a lying weasel too. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
One nutjob makes a phone call and to you, that constitutes a war on cops? But the countless instances of cops mistreating black people doesn't indicate anything, right? Fucking hypocrite piece of shit.
Too funny.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bobby-ji...l-on-his-head/ Originally Posted by timpage
Hahahaha............. Well Jindal has a point.

Jim
I think it's pretty Fukin' funny. Jindal just went up a notch in my book.

This is going to be a very entertaining election cycle.

"Clintzilla"!! The2Dogs nailed that as well. That would be a GREAT bumper sticker.
I think it's pretty Fukin' funny. Jindal just went up a notch in my book.

This is going to be a very entertaining election cycle.

"Clintzilla"!! The2Dogs nailed that as well. That would be a GREAT bumper sticker. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I think it was Clitzilla.
  • DSK
  • 09-11-2015, 04:22 PM
You boys don't really think that Mr. Trump is self conscious about his hair, do you? He laughs about it himself.
You boys don't really think that Mr. Trump is self conscious about his hair, do you? He laughs about it himself. Originally Posted by DSK
Ivanka's hair dresser is the one who fucked it up one time, that's why he beat her up.
I'm sure you look like you have a gerbil up your ass. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Isn't that a forbidden subject?
Not if you're Richard Gere or timmytard.