Heat

That moment when you recognize someone that was arrested for prostitution on the Chronicle's website. Stay safe out there fellow hobbyists. LE is turning up the heat in this town.
Saw that in alerts.
Didn't read the article cuz it sounded like bullshit.
Comments there said it was an AMP on the SW.
Basically, LEO is lazy, hitting easy targets, BP is next. But that's a lot of work setting up a sting. A lot of man hours too. Don't know if there's enough reward to justify the cost. It's all about the bottom line. Gotta get enough convictions to pay for the op. Unless they're just counting on the press. Wait til the election gets closer.
Be Smart about who you see.
No sense in starting some useless scare tactic.
That's what they want.
What I gathered from the article is LE is slowly changing their tactics. To quote from the article LE is looking to " work smarter" not harder. BP is definitely not safe when it comes to LE.
Superbowl coming up
Mayor Porker needs to show an attempt at "cleaning up" the city. Current activities are probably a dress rehearsal for what you'll see in about a year, gaining knowledge, best practices, etc. Surgical strikes to find the best targets for later on when it really matters to them.
Vagrants will be systematically moved out of high traffic areas as well.
That moment when you recognize someone that was arrested for prostitution on the Chronicle's website. Stay safe out there fellow hobbyists. LE is turning up the heat in this town. Originally Posted by kc1284
What I gathered from the article is LE is slowly changing their tactics. To quote from the article LE is looking to " work smarter" not harder. BP is definitely not safe when it comes to LE. Originally Posted by kc1284
They never work hard and I doubt they are capable of working smarter.
HPD has changed a lot in the last 10 years. All my HPD friends are just waiting around long enough to retire.