RAPIST ON THE LOOSE...LADIES PLEASE BE AWARE!!

This rapist has been seeing providers from both off this site and BP. Recently a provider told me how she basically felt this guy pulled the okie doke on her and violated her vagina to a certain extent. The guy is guilty of doing this on other occasions.

He's a black male of course. I think you all could of guessed it.

All his victims claim the same thing. They go into the session expecting a normal session and all of a sudden he produces something that elicits child hood fears for some women. All of his victims say that, despite feeling a sense of uneasiness, they proceed.

When he has them within his grips and during intercourse, that's when he attacks....their vagina walls.

See, this assailant is packing a really big penis. These poor providers go into the session expecting what they know is a typical client's sized package, with their respective vagina walls anticipating insertion of a certain girth and length only to be stretched further. All they can do is sit back and take it.

His information has recently been leaked. He goes by the name of "coefficient" here on the eccie boards. Providers, PLEASE be aware of him. A couple of providers have told me that while intercoursing with him the thought of 'rape' ran through their minds and in my opinion and hopefully in the court of law, just the THOUGHT of it is just as significant as a verbal cry. So this man should be on watch.
lmfao!
if this is not a legitimate alert, either move it to the correct forum, or remove it since "fear mongering" is not nice
Thats right, a atf of mine was robbed at the grocery store and the daytime by three black guys and then the following week was stiffed by one off of Bp and now she is through with that. She said she has been stiffed six times total in five years and all by black guys of all ages and only one white guy ( young/early twenties) thats fucked up.
Big package so what, its the stiff and robbing thing that is bad. Don't blame a man of any race for a big package, that too is fucked up.
LMBAO
Very F*@king funny dude. LMAO and cant stop. I'll have to vote that post as "POST of the YEAR"
Damn, that's why the chicks ain't afraid of me. Mine's big and white.

[OK, dreaming a little about the big part.]
Damn, that's why the chicks ain't afraid of me. Mine's big and white.

[OK, dreaming a little about the big part.] Originally Posted by tikkler33
OK, what is 12 inches long and white........

.....thats right, NOTHING!
Funny...YES. In the correct forum, HELL NAW! The OP must have a case of mistaken identity, my friend Texas Gator is not Black
So...I gather that you have high coefficient of drag....

LMAAO!!!
Funny...YES. In the correct forum, HELL NAW! The OP must have a case of mistaken identity, my friend Texas Gator is not Black Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Funnier the first time, but we still got a little chuckle out of the second knobbyist alert for monster cock.
Wow the things we come up with...lmao
Fred8152, the post was a joke. Your comments took the fun out of it.
He goes by the name of "coefficient"
Rapist do not leave envelopes...