How to disable Last Visit info?

I have asked several times about how to disable the last visit info as some members have done, and cant get an answer. I posted a new thread on the national technical questions, have had 144 views, and no responce from anyone. If this is available to some it should be available to all. Perhaps is only a hidden button I cant find. Hopefully one of our Mods can look into this.
Thread is: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=145638
It may not help but I posted a response in the original thread!
The other option might be manually clearing cookies in your browser. Unchecking "remember me" would be the better option as it would be site-specific, and wouldn't screw up other cookies you've set with sites you want to keep cookies for.

Cheers,

bcg
Boy, tech questions are way beyond me. I was hoping that someone who's tech savvy among the mods would answer. Seems that vic and BCG are the only ones who have any thoughts.

RM - let us know if that works.

JaG
Boy, tech questions are way beyond me. I was hoping that someone who's tech savvy among the mods would answer. Seems that vic and BCG are the only ones who have any thoughts. Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
Considering I blew my entire December/January hobby budget in one week last week, I pretty much ain't getting laid for another three weeks, minimum (probably longer; I've got some non-hobby expenses that simply must be addressed soon). Therefore I've only got tech issues to give me any thrills for a while.

Pathetic, ain't I?

Cheers,

bcg
BCG:

It is probably to our benefit that you blew your hobby budget. At least someone is taking time to think about tech issues!

JaG