So long for now...

Well, I'm leaving tomorrow and I won't be back for at least a year. This place is like my internet home -- its where I put up my feet up and talk shit with a bunch of like-minded perverts, malcontents and of course lewd, licentious women! I'm gonna miss you guys, even the ones who annoy the piss out of me.

Take care everybody. Hopefully most of you will still be here bullshitting with each other this time next year.

Ender
Enjoy your sabbatical, dude. I haven't been here long, but I enjoy your posts. You will surely be missed.
Be safe bro!
Bye Babe, miss ya already!!
I'm sure I will have a good time, thanks for the recommendation, loved it. I do wish you my best and you return safely. How can I hate if you if your gone?

Plus I like your boobies......
Vaya con Dios, Noble Mon. I have it on good authority that Muslim chicks make better girlfriends than even Mormon girls...and that's saying something!
  • Seedy
  • 01-02-2011, 10:25 AM
Be safe, will miss your comments .
you and your posts will be missed. See you in a year
The merc jobs pay really well, I'd probably do it myself if I was out. Have fun man.
Take good care of yourself Ender...
Good luck, ender we'll keep a light on for you.
Man even though we have never met, I remember you as the first person to respond to the first post I ever made on ASPD. You take care, be safe and any chance you get let us know you are ok.
Be safe ender;
I will fuck her and let you know the skinny.....I'm just saying.
Are you personal friends with a provider? If so we could send you care packages through her and your info is not given out. I hear the guys need chapstick and frequent flyer miles cell phones stuff like that. We could help out with a monthly mail kit..... I would rather give to someone I know, maybe you know. I will still give care packages That is ONLY if you have a trusted provider friend.......Someone you trust with your real like info.

All the ladies get together every few months and do it anyway, we adopted marines through a website about a year ago.

Come back soon so we can argue and insult each other....I honestly respect what you do. I will keep you in my prayers.