reviews

• jonic
  • 10-07-2015, 11:34 PM
How many is to many reviews? Do you look for providers who have no reviews? Do you look for providers that have 10 or less? On the other side do you look for providers that have 20-40 reviews? Would you see a provider that has over 100 reviews? Does it matter that all the reviews were done in less than a year or within 5 years?
  • HDnTX
  • 10-08-2015, 05:10 AM
Why would you think it matters if a provider has 50 or 100 reviews? I guess I don't understand your concern.....
I do take a look, sometimes, and if it looks like the woman is running a review mill I will oftentimes pass.
U think too much
I would rather there be too many than too few reviews on a provider.
U think too much Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Incorrect...its thincking too little.
  • Gbfsl
  • 10-08-2015, 08:08 AM
If you are trying to equate the number of reviews written with how active a lady might be in this hobby world, I don't think there is any correlation to that at all. It has been pretty well documented in many threads on here that most ladies doing this full time are seeing at least 8 to 10 clients a week. So you know most of the providers you are contacting are pretty active in this hobby. I don't think the number of reviews written has anything to do with anything. Most people do not have reviews written on every session.
One of my ATF's here sees two to three people a day, yet only gets about four or five reviews per month. So counting her reviews doesn't really tell you anything.

Agree with Jules...way over thinking this.
There is no such thing as too many reviews. Keep in mind that many sessions the provider has are not reviewed so if all you think about is numbers for you decision, then throw those in and it will really narrow your field. Too few reviews can be a deal breaker and cause you to see someone else, unless you are one of those guys who like taking shots in the dark.

As long as the provider is fresh, very clean hygienically and takes care of my needs for the time I am with her, I could care less how many guys she has seen or been reviewed by before me.
  • L.A.
  • 10-08-2015, 08:37 AM
I'm more interested in who has reviewed her and what they had to say rather than how many reviews there are in total. If somebody I trust has not reviewed her then I would like enough reviews to get a really good feel of how the session would go. There is no set numbers high or low...just so there is enough to get the info I need.
This should not matter. The more reviewed the woman the more skilled I think. I don't really look at it as experience its trophies for me. I get rewards for being bad hehe
The more the better, to get a true idea of the provider
Sometimes I'm like I have enough reviews, I really do not want anymore. But saying you have a no review policy may throw up red flags that you're hiding something and not having recent reviews may indicate you're no longer active.

But as gbfsl said, it's not an indicator as to how busy a lady is by any means. Giving a review is completely up to the gent.
  • grean
  • 10-09-2015, 11:22 AM
I like a long history of reviews. However, if they are canned mgmt generated reviews, you can tell pretty easily if you read. a 100 over 5 years isn't bad at all. On the flip side if a new girl comes online and a week later she has 20 reviews all exclaiming she has the sweetest pussy in the business, take pause.