prop one

• Trey
  • 10-08-2015, 02:04 PM
Well I'm gonna vote hope you do too. I don't know where to lean on this one seems like more of a chick issue to me. So ladies should I vote yes on prop one and let dudes that think they are chicks go to the rest room with you?
I would think dads might have some skin in the game as well.
  • Trey
  • 10-08-2015, 04:06 PM
Feel free to voice your opinion, it's a free country after all. Just would like to see where the ladies stand on it. Chicks are a bit more accepting of the homo dudes, maybe they are ok with peeing with em too.
  • cr76
  • 10-08-2015, 05:00 PM
Do whatever you want with your life and lead it the way too- but if you call your self Davina and your license says David - you need to use the men's room
Have you ever seen a short line in the women's room?
At least guys have the option to piss in the sink.
If you still have a dick you need to use the men's restroom. Period! Doesn't matter how much of a chick you think you are.
If you still have a dick you need to use the men's restroom. Period! Doesn't matter how much of a chick you think you are. Originally Posted by kerwil62
Why? Why is a physical appendage that will never be seen by anyone else in that restroom trump the gender identity of the person who has it?
I'm voting no. I have no children but if I did have a couple of girls...I wouldn't want a dude with a dick gawking at them. The world is bad enough. Why show them the bad part so early in life.

From what I understand it's not just restrooms. It could be locker rooms etc.
Why? Why is a physical appendage that will never be seen by anyone else in that restroom trump the gender identity of the person who has it? Originally Posted by Wakeup
vote no. and yes u can see thru the wide door hinges, and half the time the locks are broken and u accidentally barge in on a lady and get a full frontal.
  • jerky
  • 10-09-2015, 02:01 PM
I'm voting YES, keep the trannies in the womens restroom.
I sure will be glad when that cunt licker Mayor is out of office.
.......yes u can see thru the wide door hinges, and half the time the locks are broken and u accidentally barge in on a lady and get a full frontal. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Then, I'm voting 'yes'
Why? Why is a physical appendage that will never be seen by anyone else in that restroom trump the gender identity of the person who has it? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Good point, but I hope they sit down like the ladies and not piss on the seat.

Edit: check that....piss all over the seats....and floor.....and in the sinck.