Craigslist Killer

Anyone besides myself watching the movie on lifetime tonight at 9pm on the craigslist killer?
heck i will be...i want to see what exactly they found out about this guy.....and his girlfriend that said he was only banging her. his panty fetish should have been dead giveaway.
If I even flip past the Lifetime Channel then my man card gets revoked...you know how many UFC, NFL, NCAA, MLB, and NHL games I'd have to watch just get get my balls back after watching an entire movie on Lifetime??? Whew...nope...
If I even flip past the Lifetime Channel then my man card gets revoked...you know how many UFC, NFL, NCAA, MLB, and NHL games I'd have to watch just get get my balls back after watching an entire movie on Lifetime??? Whew...nope... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Yes i understand lol.. Its a womans channel and lots of drama haha.. But it will be good! N i NEVER watch lifetime either. N i know you will peeping the movie LMAO.. Youre a softie!
Yes i understand lol.. Its a womans channel and lots of drama haha.. But it will be good! N i NEVER watch lifetime either. N i know you will peeping the movie LMAO.. Youre a softie! Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
I got an idea how I can keep my man card here...how about you come over to my place and we'll "watch" it together?
I got an idea how I can keep my man card here...how about you come over to my place and we'll "watch" it together? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Took the words right outta my mouth
What's there to see? Crazy guy gets girls to come over or go over to them and kills them. It's about money. Anyways, make sure you write a review about it.
Took the words right outta my mouth Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Lookie there DED! Hope you're having fun. Way out there. At work. NOT having Holly sitting in your lap. Like me...
I got an idea how I can keep my man card here...how about you come over to my place and we'll "watch" it together? Originally Posted by Wakeuр

Even if a bus load of Holly were sitting on your lap once you turn on Ion and OWN your man card would be permanently revoked.
Lookie there DED! Hope you're having fun. Way out there. At work. NOT having Holly sitting in your lap. Like me... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
That's fine, warm her up for me...

You can be her appetizer, I'll be her main course when I get back
That's fine, warm her up for me...

You can be her appetizer, I'll be her main course when I get back Originally Posted by DickEmDown
That was disgusting...she kept screaming out your name all night...
Yeah...right
Was the butler the killer?