Dear Jasmine/angelina/sofia

I freakin admire you soo much. I really enjoy your post.You are an awesome lady, if I may say so. You are so very smart and helpful. You are exactly what inexperienced providers ,like myself needs here on ECCIE.
Miss Alyssa
LOL
Normally I would try and help miss alyssa, but still trying to work though helping aboveitall so it's going to have to be someone else's turn.

I can't figure out if this is the smartest post I've ever read or the dumbest...maybe time will tell...
Hey I don't take $1000.00 cash and meet in an undisclosed location make a deal to "share an incall" then take off running as best as her fat ass could into a pacer. When I share my incall I actually give you the address and keys....

The screening service, naturally the incall "was not ready yet" so the OP was screening for her outcalls. The fee for that we all know is 50%.........................BUT remember the people that do this do so only to help newbies and out of the kindness of their hearts. The money is just gravy and poor LD "never saw a penny"... well now we know who kept it.....

She LUHUHUUVED the Welcome Wagon. How many others did she bamboozle after accusing Sofia of what SHE did? This is not a dead whorse, it's just beginning to unravel...Looks like you had your scammer right under your noses.......

Nancy Drew had you all fooled..........Yeah there's proof....

I may goof off and be the occasional idiot but I don't take money from newbies hands and never let her even know where the incall is......It was probably the deposit on that place she was trying to sublet but the concierge said NO NO NO.........

Who knew Nancy Drew was a thief! I have spend a great deal of the day corroborating the story. I did not want to believe this OP would stoop this low. As she has asked her time has come, this is an all time low even for BW.

Ask the OP.........There's more to he story but that's for the OP to decide I will not violate her privacy.
I freakin admire you soo much. I really enjoy your post.You are an awesome lady, if I may say so. You are so very smart and helpful. You are exactly what inexperienced providers ,like myself needs here on ECCIE.
Miss Alyssa Originally Posted by miss alyssa

• Trey
  • 01-03-2011, 05:44 PM
Oh lord what happened now? Last I heard the OP was retired.
and cleaning toilets
yes cash and dash......for an incall.......
  • Trey
  • 01-03-2011, 05:52 PM
You saying she jacked you Jasmin?
BDS if Miss Alyssa wants to start a business you should let her. WHO are You to stand in her way? Back OFF already. No one get's in your way. I had intel not attitude. Plus your in another city....just let her be. Isn't the fact you "posse member" was doing dirty deeds all along, like telling traveling providers to avoid Houston......
HELL NO! I'm not a newbie....I'm not looking to share anything with her much less an incall.....Scroll to the top and PM to keep it semi private at least.

Jack me -bshhhhhhhh That's not how I roll and I wouldn't be seen in public with her....We know how she started her retirement fund...........
/me sits back with some pop corn and beer
BDS if Miss Alyssa wants to start a business you should let her. WHO are You to stand in her way? Back OFF already. No one get's in your way. I had intel not attitude. Plus your in another city....just let her be. Isn't the fact you "posse member" was doing dirty deeds all along, like telling traveling providers to avoid Houston...... Originally Posted by jasmin
Jasmin sweetie, she doesn't need my help......I don't clean toilets!

For the record I will be in Houston two weeks out of every month!!

"Posse memeber", Brooke is on a vacation so what does she have to do with this again!!