500th post

I finally hit my 500th post today after 6+ months on this site. I try not to just say "nice review" all the time to up my post count and instead hopefully provide a little new information and insight to everyone with my responses.

I cannot thank everyone enough for the incredible assistance and information provided to me that has saved me time, money and heartache and I want to wish everyone a fantastic and prosperous 2011.

I look forward to learning even more and hopefully imparting some knowledge back in payment to all the peeps I have conversed with here.
I finally hit my 500th post today after 6+ months on this site. I try not to just say "nice review" all the time to up my post count and instead hopefully provide a little new information and insight to everyone with my responses.

I cannot thank everyone enough for the incredible assistance and information provided to me that has saved me time, money and heartache and I want to wish everyone a fantastic and prosperous 2011.

I look forward to learning even more and hopefully imparting some knowledge back in payment to all the peeps I have conversed with here. Originally Posted by boomer69does
Get a life.
Get a life. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
His Holiness has spoken...

It's funny. I was gonna start a thread when I hit 2000 but being the true post whore I am I just went smooth past 2000 without even knowing it lol. Now I gotta wait till I hit 3000
Get a life. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
+1
Ah, yes. Thanks for reminding me why I never post in Coed or the Sandbox.
2.42 posts per day.
Carkiddo writes more reviews than that in a day.
Ah, yes. Thanks for reminding me why I never post in Coed or the Sandbox. Originally Posted by boomer69does
That'll learn ya!
  • Dad
  • 01-04-2011, 09:48 AM
"nice post"
Fucking post whore......welcome to hobby hell.....you will never be taken seriously again.......seriously.
2.42 posts per day.
Carkiddo writes more reviews than that in a day. Originally Posted by boardman

of the same Latina at an agency he is stalking that weak.