Costume...

So I plan to go to the halloweenie but don't have a clue of what to go as. Any suggestions guys & gals...
Something sexy but not too much.

Thanks
-Cocoa
Naughty Nun always works IMO.
Boba Fett.

What?
I don't think so. Nun is def. out lol
Mokoa will be along with his usual suggestions.
So Boba Fett is in the running.
school girl ooh
Idk what that is cad. So no
School girl is hot
Boba Fett could work!

Go as the good witch with bad intentions;-).
Good one Milf 😈😈
Tee hee;-)
Cocoa,

Thanks for asking.

My suggestion No. 1 is to first consider that you must be emotionally and physically comfortable in your costume.

On the physical side, if the outfit isn't comfortabe for extended wear...you might be in it for several hours, bring a back-up change of costume -- there is a changing area if you don't mind being on display for a few minutes as guests might be transiting but not hanging out there. Consider both heat/chill comfort as well as are comfortable both sitting and standing.

On the emotional side, too "out there" might work for a little while but if too much skin is on display, for example, can you keep it together without feeling too conspicuous as was apparent to some peeps last night in Austin.

All that said, be as daring as you wanna be since we have our space(s) reserved only for our use.

Costumes do not have to be elaborate (although the more elaborate, the more fun, but also the more work!) to be "thematic."

Even a simple Lone Ranger mask can be a costume.

Or a more funny Bill Clinton/Hillary Clinton mask. Have not seen Chelsea Clinton masks -- yet. But I have not looked.

Boots, jeans, cowboy/girl shirt and hat add up for a Western theme.

Scrubs, with or w/o masks. Or more elaborate and other "medical" themes.

Bowling or football or basketball gear are in season.

Golf, baseball, track, bowling, anything sports can work. Even just a jersey.

No cleats, please, but athletic "workout" gear is often very sexy.

But consider your personal body temperature comfort before costuming with something too confining.

"Sexual" Olympics: sports gear might be better served in very private spaces, but, imo, a "sexy nighty" (or a matching bra and panty set) worn over a nude colored body suit might work even in one of my venues. Several ladies I know are considering this.

Several gents have promised pyjamas.

No, I will not be Hugh Hefner.

But I won't spurn any of the ladies in Playboy Bunny outfits.

Little Red Riding Hood looked great this week! So did some sexy well fitting blue jeans.

I've heard so far of

Master & Slave,

Star Wars,

Heroes,

animals,

dancers, strippers,

Bonnie & Clyde,

Gatsby & Daisy,

all sorts of military, law enforcement, fire services,

religious,

hobo,

naughty librarian, naughty teachers, naughty schoolgirls (of course!"),

streetwalkers and pimps,

Asian schoolgirls and K-pop singers,

bartenders,

painted ladies (nudistas)

and many more.

All sorts of ideas and possibilities out there!
I'll be going as overweight middle aged man with small penis who pays providers for blowjobs. Very scary costume. Gives all the girls the creeps and shivers.