How to write fake reviews so the MODS cant ban you.

Hey gentlemen! So I've learned a few things this week since I've had a lot of fake reviews written on me lately.
Although they have been GOOD fake reviews, it seems like the mods don't care that they are fake. So I was going to give some tips on how to write them!!

1) Write it on a girl that's obviously in your town at that moment.
2) Have a few reviews written already so it makes it look like the provider is lying about your fake review.
3)) Make sure your mailbox is full so NO ONE CAN MESSAGE YOU to figure out if you did indeed see the lady.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1528274

Seems this review is fake of me. I have no record of him and he didn't do very good research and see that I'm a Non-gfe provider and he said I did BBBJ.

The mods told me since I couldn't prove that it was fake, then they will keep it.
But I'm not sure how to prove you DIDNT meet someone? A little confused on that since none of us can message the guy with a full mailbox and I have zero contact information on him since I didn't see him. So how do you prove you DIDNT meet someone? Help me out on that.
  • L.A.
  • 10-22-2015, 04:07 PM
I'm glad you removed that last sentence you originally had on there.

I would be more concerned if it was a negative review. I guess the only thing that could be done if the mods felt it was warranted ( and I really don't know if it is or not) is to contact the reviewer and maybe ask for proof of scheduling, proof of any contact, pms, texts, emails. p411 messages.
I'm not sure if that's something they would do or not.

I would be more concerned if it was a negative review. I guess the only thing that could be done if the mods felt it was warranted ( and I really don't know if it is or not) is to contact the reviewer and maybe ask for proof of scheduling, proof of any contact, pms, texts, emails. p411 messages.
I'm not sure if that's something they would do or not. Originally Posted by L.A.

You obviously didn't read very well.
There's no way to contact the reviewer. His mailbox is full.

And to me it is a negative review… He is telling people that I gave bareback blowjobs and now I'm going to have clients, expecting that and then be annoyed that I didn't give it to them so it's a negative review for me since it's only going to end up with negative outcomes

I'm not sure if that's something they would do or not. Originally Posted by L.A.

And I stand by what I wrote at the end of the thread… But people can't understand sarcasm in my title and I just knew that they were going to tell me how I was a hypocrite… But I'm just being sarcastic but people are a little dumb so I deleted it to help any confusion
It's better to assume that all reviews are fake.
  • L.A.
  • 10-22-2015, 04:33 PM
You obviously didn't read very well.
There's no way to contact the reviewer. His mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by Ember Simmers
I bet those crafty mods can find a way to get a message to whoever they need to get a message to.

And I stand by what I wrote at the end of the thread… But people can't understand sarcasm in my title and I just knew that they were going to tell me how I was a hypocrite… But I'm just being sarcastic but people are a little dumb so I deleted it to help any confusion Originally Posted by Ember Simmers
I must be one of the dumb ones that didn't get the sarcasm of you saying that the mods are compromising the integrity of the site by allowing fake reviews.
To me it just sounds like you were mad at the response you got from the mods and said something tacky and then thought better of it and deleted it. But I'm purty stooped so who knows.

• grean
  • 10-22-2015, 04:38 PM
Ember,

Just call out the fellas who you say are fake reviews here.

That is a bit concerning.
I bet those crafty mods can find a way to get a message to whoever they need to get a message to.

I must be one of the dumb ones that didn't get the sarcasm of you saying that the mods are compromising the integrity of the site by allowing fake reviews.
To me it just sounds like you were mad at the response you got from the mods and said something tacky and then thought better of it and deleted it. But I'm purty stooped so who knows.

. Originally Posted by L.A.
They ARE compromising the integrity of the site.
I told them he couldn't be message because the mail box is full and they didn't say they could message him. So guess they CANT find a way.
And yes you are purdy stooped if you can't see how allowing fake reviews compromises the integrity of the site. Guys won't be able to use this site for anything after a while since mods let everything be fake!!
I'll be sure and remember when my premium access expires to bang out a couple of fake reviews of Ember.

Thanks for this public service announcement Miss Simmers ☺
I'll be sure and remember when my premium access expires to bang out a couple of fake reviews of Ember.

Thanks for this public service announcement Miss Simmers ☺ Originally Posted by firelips

Youre welcome! Hey if I can't beat em, join em!
They better be good fake reviews since I gave u some tips
I am not the brightest crayon in the box myself but I see nothing to be gained by throwing gasoline onto an ember that had you not fanned no one would have even noticed.
  • L.A.
  • 10-22-2015, 04:46 PM
So how do you think the mods should proceed?
I am not the brightest crayon in the box myself but I see nothing to be gained by throwing gasoline onto an ember that had you not fanned no one would have even noticed. Originally Posted by icansmile

That's a good question. And valid... However, the fake review epedemic is getting out of hand and the mods do NOTHING about it. Maybe yall liked living in the little ECCIE world where no one told you that most of the reviews are fake...

And actually the mod told me that the only thing I could do was to post and coed so I'm actually only following their instructions because that's the only thing they said for me to do about it
So how do you think the mods should proceed? Originally Posted by L.A.

The mods said they wouldn't do anything.
And for me to post this thread in coed
However the mods already gave him credit for the fake review and already connected his fake review to my profile so I'm not sure how that really makes sense...

And since I can't write on my own reviews… I can't really post this rebuttal on my own review… Which also doesn't make sense
So how do you think the mods should proceed? Originally Posted by L.A.

But how would I LIKE the mods to proceed?
If the reviewer can't be messaged or doesn't respond to defend his review, then maybe it should be taken down.