Halloweenie Party

So I am just curious about the Halloweenie Party. Since I am still somewhat new, I am wondering what to expect when I attend.
Tell me what I should look forward towards.
Heee Hee!!!
Well. Here is a link to HW 2014 feedback:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1206693

As with every gathering:

Expect respect and give it in return.

Expect to have fun and, yes, you can "kick up your heels" make some noise and especially make some new friends.

Costumes don't need to be elaborate and they should be comfortable. It is a long evening of fun.

Folks from all over Texas and parts way beyond are planning to attend.

Perhaps a few folks will chime in with some costume advice for your loverly bod. Interesting offer you've made in your showcase.
Thanks. I wanted to do something to offer a treat plus help ppl to remember me. Thanks for checking it out already. Heee heee
Only 1 prize per person or can we win multiple times?
Seriously people. (excluding CK1942, it's your event and we all love them) but for everyone else, especially newbies, keep in mind these events are not ECCIE sponsored and although we all enjoy these social get togethers, before everyone starts posting threads affecting the potential turnout or lack thereof, let's learn the following Word of the day.

dis·cre·tion (dis'kreSHun)
Noun: The quality of behaving or speaking in such a way as to avoid causing offense or revealing private information.
I understand. Thank you.
XOXOXO
Cadsatx pm me for details