Struggling with a birthday...

So, do I call, Sonya and Melina, or someone else?

That sounds like a fun idea to me.
You suffer so!
Why not both as in a doubles session?

SF
Why not both as in a doubles session?
SF Originally Posted by SpursFan
DUH!! +100
I did put the word "and" in there, not "or"... hehe.

I'very never treated myself to that pairing. Not sure why. I think I'm gonna make an exploratory call.
Dude, those 2 together for one hour of your life will make you not give a shit if you ever have another birthday.
I made the call! Send me in, coach. I'm ready to play...
I did put the word "and" in there, not "or"... hehe.

I'very never treated myself to that pairing. Not sure why. I think I'm gonna make an exploratory call. Originally Posted by Rover14
I was about to say, I noticed the word and in there also, LOL!

I made the call! Send me in, coach. I'm ready to play... Originally Posted by Rover14
I'm a young guy, and I would need my Wheaties and a soft prayer to survive them. I'll say a prayer for you, but you will need to buy your own Wheaties! Or hell, where are you at? I'll put a bow on a box and come over with it as a present from me!
I had Sonya and Melina scheduled for an afternoon cruise (my version of Ginger and Mary Ann) alas RW got in the way and I never tried again.

My own fault. I may have to start trying once again.
Adding that to my bucket (fuckit) list.
I pray you don't die but you're gonna have 1 helluva ride.
Don't forget to have your Wheaties, pay up on your life insurance policies, have your will in order, etc. etc. etc...

SF
And, for your next birthday, may I suggest doing some research just a bit later this week at the Hollow Weenie!

Only 40 to 50 "test subjects" (scheduled so far) from near and far.