Hillary Tells Rachel Maddow That The Whole Veterans Scandal Overblown!!

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/10/2...big-of-a-deal/

In a candid moment, she let her true colors show.

I did not see the interview, but I can't believe that MSNBC didn't cut to commercial emmediatly.

By the way. Not a peep from The Main Stream Media.
HORSESHIT !!!!
Did you catch the quote by Hillary "...of the veterans who do get treated are satisfied with their treatment.." about 1 minute into the interview.

Eva goes bullshit....what does that mean?

I also remember when Flight 800 went down in Long Island Sound. Then First Hillary Clinton talked about a first class petty officer who died and she said that he knew the risks went he went into the service. Everyone who remembers that is still wondering what going down in a plane crash had to do with the risks of military service but thats your Hillary.

All in all, another glaring example of government incompetence and a defense of GOVERNMENT (not the veterans) by Hillary.
HORSESHIT !!!! Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You just keep sucking up and defending her EKIM ! Go right ahead ! See how many OTHER veterans on this board back her or YOUR lying ass !

Perhaps you are agreeing with Jackie? Did you mean to put a "This is" in front of "HORSESHIT"? eehhbuhhhrrrrrr

Did you catch the quote by Hillary "...of the veterans who do get treated are satisfied with their treatment.." about 1 minute into the interview.

Eva goes bullshit....what does that mean?

I also remember when Flight 800 went down in Long Island Sound. Then First Hillary Clinton talked about a first class petty officer who died and she said that he knew the risks went he went into the service. Everyone who remembers that is still wondering what going down in a plane crash had to do with the risks of military service but thats your Hillary.

All in all, another glaring example of government incompetence and a defense of GOVERNMENT (not the veterans) by Hillary. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You just keep sucking up and defending her EKIM ! Go right ahead ! See how many OTHER veterans on this board back her or YOUR lying ass ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Perhaps you are agreeing with Jackie? Did you mean to put a "This is" in front of "HORSESHIT"? eehhbuhhhrrrrrr

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Three dumb fucks cannot understand shit. I said horseshit to what she said, fuck off.
You know Hillary suffered a stroke.
Good Times... Good Times!!!

Three dumb fucks cannot understand shit. I said horseshit to what she said, fuck off. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your comment was ambiguous about it's point.
You know Hillary suffered a stroke. Originally Posted by gnadfly
And Joe Biden brain surgery. Wonder what Bernie has had done? The democratic line up, damaged goods.

Eva goes bullshit....what does that mean? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Your comment was ambiguous about it's point. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I said horseshit, you said bullshit. If you knew shit then you wouldn't make these mistakes. judy.
And Joe Biden brain surgery. Wonder what Bernie has had done? The democratic line up, damaged goods. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
did they leave any?

CHEERS!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Obama is a puppet and the puppet master pulling his strings says, forget about the homeless vets concentrate on Syria. Hillary Clinton down played the IRS scandal because that's the mentality of her and liberals in general. Marginalize the truly important things and make a big deal about unimportant bullshit stuff like Gay marriage, Gun Control, healthcare, global warming, ect.

Jim
I said horseshit, you said bullshit. If you knew shit then you wouldn't make these mistakes. judy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'm sorry but I'm not the expert on shit that you are. I am sure that there are different types, from different sources, and obtained in different ways but I've never been interested in finding out. Maybe you can give us a tutorial.