Why was My thread closed?

Please I want to truly understand this board. I do take this board serious and what members post. That what this is right? information exchange?
Boardman, please explain what you meant.
Complete waste of time, but sofia you can't trash a banned member over and over again. A little shot now and then will slip by but not an entire threAD. During the day all the serious folks are wearing out the RTM button and stuff. Besides while I hate to break this to you, some here don't like you and thinck of you as evil.

Not me of course, I miss our PM exchanges and that time you tried to set me up. It's like stalking, just aggressive proactive affection.

Now did I make it in before the lock?
to disspell any illusions...
http://www.preferred411.com/houston/missalyssa
even Gina knows better. This shit has gotten so old it has a 10 ft beard.. yawn

Complete waste of time, but sofia you can't trash a banned member over and over again. A little shot now and then will slip by but not an entire threAD. During the day all the serious folks are wearing out the RTM button and stuff. Besides while I hate to break this to you, some here don't like you and thinck of you as evil.

Not me of course, I miss our PM exchanges and that time you tried to set me up. It's like stalking, just aggressive proactive affection.

Now did I make it in before the lock? Originally Posted by Wayward
Ok I'm not sofia! what do I do to prove that?
You don't get to sit around and bash Brooke all day. Your lies will bite you in the ass alyssa.

You really messed up posting all those lies about me. I hired a PI this morning and the work she dug up on you in 4 hours is very impressive.

I will not allow you to post lies about me. I never called CPS on you, I did not out you to your community, I have never met you face to face. I for sure did not steal a penny from your broke ass. I've never e-mailed you once and I have never called your phone ever in my life until last night.

But because of your LIE(s) you will suffer.

This is your one warning. Keep my name out of your mouth and nothing will happen, but say my name or mention me again and all the lies you made up will become your self fulfilling prophecy. You think I'm bluffing ... try me.

BBAlyssa = bye-bye Alyssa
oh I thought that stood for something else. I was gonna say, not again...lol
You don't get to sit around and bash Brooke all day. Your lies will bite you in the ass alyssa.

You really messed up posting all those lies about me. I hired a PI this morning and the work she dug up on you in 4 hours is very impressive.

I will not allow you to post lies about me. I never called CPS on you, I did not out you to your community, I have never met you face to face. I for sure did not steal a penny from your broke ass. I've never e-mailed you once and I have never called your phone ever in my life until last night.

This is your one warning. Keep my name out of your mouth and nothing will happen, but say my name or mention me again and all the lies you made up will become your self fulfilling prophecy. You think I'm bluffing ... try me.

BBAlyssa = bare-back Alyssa Originally Posted by BBAlyssa
Fixed that for you Brooke cause that is your go to move.

Thank the sweet baby jesus! now let's light the candle on this rocket. If you two would just drop by the Island... you would be able to really get this all out of your system.

BBAlyssa = bye-bye Alyssa Originally Posted by BBAlyssa
Pm me personally and I will tell you whats going on.
lol ... you guys are too mean on the island ... I'm a sweetie!

1 day on the island equals one month of extra bible study for me.
Fixed that for you Brooke cause that is your go to move.

Thank the sweet baby jesus! now let's light the candle on this rocket. If you two would just drop by the Island... you would be able to really get this all out of your system. Originally Posted by Wayward
What is the Island
Pm me personally and I will tell you whats going on. Originally Posted by miss alyssa
Bitch please ... you made your bed now lay in it.

You wanna post lies about me publicly but now you want me to PM you. STFU.
Bring it out in the open in fight club ladies. Threads don't get closed there.
Mods, please don't close this thread for a few hours at least. Pretty please.