Dallas Maragrita Ball

Well, its that time of year again and Saturday 11/21 is the biggest event in Dallas, the Margarita Ball! Formal attire, drinking, dancing, excellent evening!

The Scribe is obligated to attend, but this year ...(oh my)... I have nobody to attend with as arm candy and to (probably) end up in D magazine (ho-hum...lol)

Look, I'm not buying 10 hours - but are there ladies who would enjoy going? A deal can be struck with the right mix of fun and profit...

In the meantime; how about a picture of you in your best cocktail evening gown here (if interested), give the Scribe some idea how you'd appear on my arm?

or - who else is going? See you there! lol
I got an invite - I'll be going.
The Ball is an amazing party but I actually have more fun giving the Christmas presents away.
+1 on the kids
You lost me at "formal attire"
Man, I'd love to go. I do corporate design/advertising, and years ago (pre-economy suck) I'd get lots of client invitations to these things.

I know the OP is really interested in what ladies might go, not me. LOL. I'd like to go just to see if I could spot Adrienne B in the crowd.
I'd love to go. I sent you a pm.
I would love to go with you hunni.
Yep.. I'll be there.. 3 yrs n counting!
I can't wait to see all the sexy ladies dressed in their finest (and in many cases naughtiest) digs. Add large amounts of alcohol and it gets crazy.

If you haven't gone before, heed this most important warning - avoid the escalators at all cost once the mob forms around them. It is often easier to cross over to the hotel, change floors there, and cross back to the party.
I would love to go to this I'm all about charity. Matter of fact I so some volunteering here and there.
I will say this. You are almost 100% guaranteed to get some action if you go, especially if you are a sponsor with a VIP wrist band.
I will be there with some well know utr ladies. This will be first yr attending. My bouncer will be going with. Jk.
I got an invite and I have to go get some toys for the kids.
I will be there with some well know utr ladies. This will be first yr attending. My bouncer will be going with. Jk. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I'd bounce you... ER, bounce for you.