Margaret Cho worked as a prostitute

Thank you for posting that.
Ditto what Heather said^^^^^ if the decriminalization movement is looking for a new public voice (and I think they could use many), this is a good start...
Maya Angelou also, she was both a prostitute and a madam
Just need to say, I've never seen where she says she was a prostitute. I've only seen her quoted as saying she was a "sex worker". That could mean a lot of things. It's pretty typical of Breitbart to assume things like this so take it with a grain of salt. For all we know she was a stripper, an AMP girl or a cam girl.
Maya Angelou also, she was both a prostitute and a madam Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Billie Holliday was a Prostitute.. I read her autobiography a long time ago, and one quote still makes me laugh.. seems Billie wouldn't see black guys, because they kept trying to get her to stop whoring, and be their girlfriend, while the white guys walked in, fucked, paid, and left. one black guy complained to the Madam, saying of Holliday, "the only colored girl working here, and she doesn't take Negroes"..

Just need to say, I've never seen where she says she was a prostitute. I've only seen her quoted as saying she was a "sex worker". That could mean a lot of things. It's pretty typical of Breitbart to assume things like this so take it with a grain of salt. For all we know she was a stripper, an AMP girl or a cam girl. Originally Posted by cp9406
well excuse me for thinking AMP girls are prostitutes.. I guess I need to attend a re-education camp, LOL
well excuse me for thinking AMP girls are prostitutes.. I guess I need to attend a re-education camp, LOL Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Dude, don't get excited. You say toe-may-toe, I say toe-mah-toe. Were I live nothing sexual goes on in the AMPS, so it's an easy mistake.

Besides, my point was that she never said what kind of sex work she did. Brietbart said she was a prostitute and probably can't back that up.
Dude, don't get excited. You say toe-may-toe, I say toe-mah-toe. Were I live nothing sexual goes on in the AMPS, so it's an easy mistake.

Besides, my point was that she never said what kind of sex work she did. Brietbart said she was a prostitute and probably can't back that up. Originally Posted by cp9406
I'm not excited... and maybe they stopped since I was there, but I fucked an AMP girl near Vanderbilt some years back..
A little more from Margaret on the subject -

http://www.spike.com/video-clips/t95...ally-low-rates
Fat Korean with a flat ass. Definitely an AMP girl.
She will be on Corbet's Late Show tonight. Do you think he will go there?
perfect opportunity.. he could do like Leno did, when Hugh Grant went on the Tonight Show a day after his arrest for seeking a Street Whore.. Leno simply said, humorously.. "what the Hell were you thinking"? Grant opened up, laughed, it was a great show!
Only will work if Cho picked up a tranny and got busted servicing the tranny,
Nice article. My fav part was

"Mary Magdalene was a wh*re and Jesus loved her. The Bible has been turned against us by jealous men,” she said. “I’m not offering sex work. I’m simply stating I’ve done it. It’s hard labor and deserves dignity in DIVINITY.”
Nice article. My fav part was

"Mary Magdalene was a wh*re and Jesus loved her. The Bible has been turned against us by jealous men,” she said. “I’m not offering sex work. I’m simply stating I’ve done it. It’s hard labor and deserves dignity in DIVINITY.” Originally Posted by CummingsLane
Bravo