SEX ADDICTION

SEX ADDICTION
It would be so funny if the ladies went and passed out calling cards after their meetings.....
SEX ADDICTION
It would be so funny if the ladies went and passed out calling cards after their meetings..... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
OMG! That is too funny! I passed a sign once for sex addiction rehab outside of a church. I made jokes for days, holding up my hand and stating my name loudly and that I am addicted to sex!!
SEX ADDICTION
It would be so funny if the ladies went and passed out calling cards after their meetings..... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Just about as funny as building a bar next to an AA meeting....

LAP
Don't you think your a little late to the party. These people already know where to find whatever it is their addicted to. And temptation is everywhere.
...or making a pass on a grieving widow at her husband's funeral.

...or making fun of a disabled kid.

For a lot of people this is a very real issue/problem. You can make light of it if you want, to me, it's just not very funny or cool to do so.
Funniest is when the card she hands out says she is a vice cop

...or making a pass on a grieving widow at her husband's funeral. Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
You know when that gets really funny? When the widow says yes, weeps and sobs through the sex and when attaining orgasm says her dead husband's name with the words: "YOU are the One and Only ONE."

If you are man enough about your humor you can come back by saying you are a Zombie straight from Haiti. Don't stop laughing if an earthquake happens right there and then. It's just the dead husband getting pissed off.
Why would a vice cop care about sex addicts?...They should hunt N/A meetings.....I think we are all addicted to sex to a certain degree or we would not be here. I wouldn't make fun of a disabled person or anything like......I was making fun of US......myself included...
Hi, my name is Elephant and I'm addicted to Sofia & her ThreADs....

"Hi Elephant"
I just have time and love to poke in others people's minds..how else do you expect us to know

1.what do you like in incalls? Do we want to be in River Oaks or the UK district next?
2.does allowing a girl with too many tattoos join the co-op hurt our client base?
3. What's the average hobby budget?
4. As we have applicants, we look at their post and decide if they have alerts and so on?
5. Is there a market for the gentle Doms?
and other questions.....

In any other business this would be called "Due Diligence"..I post silly stuff and see what replied I get to get a sense of your personalities...the Alpha is not always the Alpha.......I treat this as a business. They are not threADs, but you all serve as a great focus group......I'm not writing a book like some ASPD freak was. I just really want to know what you all think and how to better our services. I'm not posting pics of us up on threads, none of that nonsense...i do not announce " look at my new showcase. just in case here they are posted for all of you to see!!!!

You don't have to like me but you do give the ladies good information on what your likes and dislikes are...Believe it or not, yes we did get blue water if only as a joke....It helps us to better ourselves. So you may call them ThreADS, but they are a great service to the ladies that like to know this stuff....I hope you get it....
I call bullshit
call it what you want.....It's true, you guys give good information on what you like and don't like. Who is picky and who is not.....
your reputation precedes you.

history has meaning and yours represents my statement.
Sofia, I like your post. Most are very entertaining. Now it's about time you started putting out.
I just have time and love to poke in others people's minds..how else do you expect us to know

1.what do you like in incalls? Do we want to be in River Oaks or the UK district next?
2.does allowing a girl with too many tattoos join the co-op hurt our client base?
3. What's the average hobby budget?
4. As we have applicants, we look at their post and decide if they have alerts and so on?
5. Is there a market for the gentle Doms?
and other questions.....

In any other business this would be called "Due Diligence"..I post silly stuff and see what replied I get to get a sense of your personalities...the Alpha is not always the Alpha.......I treat this as a business. They are not threADs, but you all serve as a great focus group......I'm not writing a book like some ASPD freak was. I just really want to know what you all think and how to better our services. I'm not posting pics of us up on threads, none of that nonsense...i do not announce " look at my new showcase. just in case here they are posted for all of you to see!!!!

You don't have to like me but you do give the ladies good information on what your likes and dislikes are...Believe it or not, yes we did get blue water if only as a joke....It helps us to better ourselves. So you may call them ThreADS, but they are a great service to the ladies that like to know this stuff....I hope you get it.... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
I'm just a horny bastard, I don't think it's all that complicated.
Sofia, I like your post. Most are very entertaining. Now it's about time you started putting out. Originally Posted by simpleton
that's what I meant.