oh great!! here we go again..

So even now taking that little vacation
I see nothing has changed, might as well sit and rest awhile... Not much going on.
Confused by your post, sweetie ???
I see nothing has changed, might as well sit and rest awhile... Not much going on. Originally Posted by Lilly2340
Lololol drama drama drama!!!
...I see nothing has changed Originally Posted by Lilly2340
+1.

Grab a cold drink, relax, and enjoy the programming. Or not, lol.
Or, just stick to taking care of business. And try to have more fun.

Ignore the beasts and haters.

Post ads, answer pms and ems, come to a social or two or three (hint! hint!) and engage with the folks who are here to have fun.

The others will always fall off the edge. But, yes, they almost always return with a new persona but their same old agenda.

Easy enough to ignore them if you work at it. Ignoringing them has the same effect as engaging with them: just keeps them going.
I see nothing has changed, might as well sit and rest awhile... Not much going on. Originally Posted by Lilly2340
nothing but fucking flakes yo. Ive gotten stood up all.fucking.day
fuck.this.shit.
Im going to go see the baby, you want to go with me? Since we both aint got shit to do, may as well be bored together
LMCC I need that shirt,where did you get it?
LMCC I need that shirt,where did you get it? Originally Posted by CashmereLove
http://www.shopapplesauced.com/
why cant people coexist do we not all have the same goal to take care of ourselves and our families? So much childish games. However I will always stand behind my favorite saying : Karma is a B...., but she sure loves me.
Just because you change. Doesnt mean people do.. Lifes crazy
nothing but fucking flakes yo. Ive gotten stood up all.fucking.day
fuck.this.shit.
Im going to go see the baby, you want to go with me? Since we both aint got shit to do, may as well be bored together Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
Hmu 2109888500
��
That was supposed to be a thumbs up emoji not question marks