Guys!!!!!

Why do you always hafta use decor to clean up!!?
Sorry, the curtains were handy?

Why in the heck do women put out stuff that looks like regular curtains or towels and then get pissed off when used as curtains or towels?

Geez...and WE are hard to figure out?
Did someone wipe their jizz on the pretty towels again?
Lmfao @doglegg!!! Do you pick people's plastic flowers out their vases and give them to your SO??! NOPE! @Bigguy13 yes very sad face!
Guys just don't understand "Guest Towels" are just for show.
Ive nvr believed in anything being just for looks evn at my private residence..but i def wudnt put out anything unuseable in your workspace
My mom used to have towels for decoration in the bathroom and would get mad at me when my friends came over and dried their hands on them, lol! They didn't know! I kmow better, so your deco would be safe with me EO! Lol!
Haha. As a woman you should know better. I have yet to meet a man that understands that difference between "decorative" and "usable" towels. It's easier just to buy multiples of the "pretty" towels and let 'em have at it.
Lol yeah I guess my revenge is a dusty dick! I never shake those bitches out
Why do you always hafta use decor to clean up!!? Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.*
It wasn't me, I swear. I know better.
Tell the client at beginning of session what and what "not" to use.
I thought mom's bred that into young boys lmfao!! Hey Mature210!!!!
hell!
ever tried wiping your ass with a shower curtain.
NOT PRETTY!!
Hey Mature210!!!! Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.*
I wrote a nice review, but I'll go on record again as saying that I had a wonderful time with you. (Hey, not take the chance for another positive promo for a great provider?)
I still don't know the difference between guest and decorative towels. I have never used decorative towels