Lets Talk About Something Positive......

How is everyone today.....Its Bright and sunny out....Lets me hear how your day is going......
I have a fever, but when I get better I'm going to crush some ladies out there. Who's first?
My day is going great. Thanks for the positive post and thanks for your avatar photo of the very sexy backside
My day got off to a great start :-P
Beautiful day and just saw the new James Bond movie.
Having a tainted day ...
I had a long day on the road but mine is going well now that I am back home.
I had a long day on the road but mine is going well now that I am back home. Originally Posted by oldmarine

I may come rape you later hehe
long day of emergencies at work making me miss my scheduled appt, now trying to line up a later plan B. But the customers are all happy!
I am shifting to my new house and I am tired and exhausted by shifting stuff.... Will need some good company when the move is over
Watching college football and relaxing, could use a hot lady to watch something else and have fun
Busy day of sports, chores, Costco, putting up the Halloween decorations and getting down Christmas decorations. Settling down now to watch a movie with the fam. Ahhhh. Life is good.

Hope you had a great day too, Miss SP. Thanks for asking
Great day but hung over. Saw Zach Brown Band last nite. They kicked Ass. Just ordered Chinese Food. Yum Yum wrapped up in a warm blanket.
Long day, boring but football has been enticingly good
A day off for once in several weeks.