"I love a nasty girl who swallow what's on the menu" - Rick Ross

Everytime I hear this I couldn't help but think and wonder if this dude knows a little about the hobbying world.

Then again, I know pre-rap he was an all around hustler in Miami and it probably included being a pimp/prostitution but I would imagine it being on the street level and not the internet/aspd level.

But then again you never know. He probably hobbies.
I'm an old fucker. I don't even know who Rick Ross is.
Word on the street is that he was a Security Officer prior to rapping lol. I'm sure LE would know about the "menu" if that's the case...

I enjoy his music though
I'm an old fucker. I don't even know who Rick Ross is. Originally Posted by tikkler33
Isn't that the guy that used to host WCW back in the 70's and 80's?
Word on the street is that he was a Security Officer prior to rapping lol. Originally Posted by NeilJames
he was a prison guard. thats how he got hooked up in the game supposedly. with the connects he made with the inmates while at work

the real rick ross, freeway ricky ross, was a major mover in the dope game back in the 70s and 80s. he's on lock now....had his story on American Gangster a few years ago. i think he's suing the rapper rick ross for the use of his name...that shit might be settled by now
I saw that episode of American Gangster. "Freeway" Ricky Ross wasn't nothing to play with, he was almost Frank Lucas status. His sentence got reduced from life to 20 yrs after the feds found out CIA agents were in cohorts with one of his suppliers in the Iran- Contra scandal. I'm sure his threesomes would put the rapper's to shame.
  • Dad
  • 01-07-2011, 09:49 PM
Shouldn't this be in the sandbox?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a35rNEBNiO4

"Eveytime we fuck her soul take ahold of me,
Addicted like Pookie that pussy be controllin me
That thang keep callin
Fuck maintain boy I gotta keep BALLIN"

dont know if we are allowed post music videos. mods if I effed up just delete. but just so everyone has a beat in their heads to bump to.

enjoy =]