Any Pappy Van Winkle bourbon out there?

I would like to purchase some, if anyone has some for sale. Thank you for your time.

Tommy
found it at specs liquors......
found it at specs liquors...... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino

Which location?
Just an FYI - any Specs can do a quick search of any bottle of booze at ALL of their locations.

Basically, each store has knowledgeable inventory of what is available company wide.

I'm thinking you might even be able to just call them and find out.
I would like to purchase some, if anyone has some for sale. Thank you for your time.

Tommy Originally Posted by wabble@hotmail.com
Very rare and very expensive bourbon. If you find some let me know.
Here's a link to an online store that sells it. I've been hit-or-miss with buying hard stuff on the web - some sellers will ship to Texas and some won't. Best of luck - invite me to the tasting.

http://therarewhiskyshop.com/collect...FQiqaQod904DJQ
Thank you for info.
Here's a link to an online store that sells it. I've been hit-or-miss with buying hard stuff on the web - some sellers will ship to Texas and some won't. Best of luck - invite me to the tasting.

http://therarewhiskyshop.com/collect...FQiqaQod904DJQ Originally Posted by Wheretonow
Thank you for info. Originally Posted by wabble@hotmail.com
They do ship to Texas. I ordered from them a couple of days ago.
I've got a bottle I'd be willing to part with. 30yr old.

TM
The above website has a 23-year-old 750ml bottle for $2,499. Are you giving bargains on a 30-year-old bottle? That has got to be impressive in your liqueur cabinet. My opinion of Marines (which was already sky high) has gone way up.

Found some Elmer T Lee and Weller 12yrs in Fort Worth, no sign of Pappy yet.
Ooops. My bottle is 23 yrs old as well. I was thinking of another bottle of something else.
I'm not going to price gouge anyone. If anyone wants it, just make me a decent offer. I was able to read some reviews of it before it hit the market, as soon as it was available I bought a bottle.

TM