Clip-on Man Buns For Men

Groupon is selling these bizarre clip-on man buns for men who can't grow their own

http://www.businessinsider.com/you-c...n-buns-2015-11

Hair care has been a growing trend among men in the last couple of years.

It’s been helped along by the “man bun” exploding in popularity this year, partly thanks to Jared Leto and Chris Hemsworth.

In fact, based on Google data, 2015 was the biggest year ever for searches about men’s hairstyles.

Searches for men’s hair care now even outnumber searches for women’s hair care — by a total of 6%.

The man bun was also ranked in the top five most popular hairstyles for men on Pinterest. See the others here.

Now, if you’re not lucky enough to have a mane long enough to style in the up-do, the trend can even be bought.

The US Groupon site is selling man buns for a bargain $US9.99.

Screenshot/Groupon

“Although the hairstyle oozes with fashion sense, those who sport it (the man bun) might find themselves outcasts in sports bars, motorcycle gangs, and the annual government-mandated machismo test,” the ad reads.

“This attachable — and, equally important, detachable — man bun lets you blend in with your surroundings, putting it on when you smell fair-trade coffee or hear a banjo, and taking it off when someone utters the word bro.”

Along with specifications of the product, it also comes with easy to follow instructions for how to use it.

See the ad in full by clicking the image below.

Screenshot/Groupon

Guys if u show up to see me with a man bun u will be refused service due to my nmba policy... Sorry
haha. I need to order one for next halloween
Guys if u show up to see me with a man bun u will be refused service due to my nmba policy... Sorry Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
What if I wear two and do the whole Princess Leia thing?
This no child left behind, occupy Wall Street hippy country is just going down the toilet. I'm surprised he's not sporting a fanny pack, capris, and painted on eyebrows.
I prefer bald guys! LOL
Man buns have a bad rep here.

I wouldn't want to get mixed up with that one guy.
Mods please close what has to be the worst thread in history. Thank you
Mods please close what has to be the worst thread in history. Thank you Originally Posted by ftango4

It isn't your thread since you didn't post it.

LOL.... When I 1st read the header on this thread I thought it was about a butt-type "bun enhancement device"

Shows you where my mind seems to be....
  • 11-22-2015, 06:47 AM
Had to order me one......Jules pm sent
+1

This no child left behind, occupy Wall Street hippy country is just going down the toilet. I'm surprised he's not sporting a fanny pack, capris, and painted on eyebrows. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I seen this on social media sites too funny....I wander if these are selling lmfao