Yoga pants

Am I the only one who is really loving this yoga pants/leggings phase that these beautiful women are in right now. I for one love the shape of a beautiful ass. So thank you for wearing, because I sure am looking.
+1000

I am particularly into the shiny leggings. See here: http://shinylegsass.tumblr.com/

M
Amen. Especially in my yoga class!

I love my yoga pants! that's all I wear is leggings and stretch pants!!!
I think this shit is subconsciously making me hobby more, because every time I see a nice, fat pussy bulge, round ass, or thick thighs covered in leggings/yoga pants, I WANT some pussy!!

I don't know any other way to say it.

I'm going to start being an obvious, openly ogling pervert, because...they knew how they looked when they walked out of the house with that shit on. So, I'm just going to gawk, and may even say something (something nice, and pervert-y).

It's not my fault.
I think this shit is subconsciously making me hobby more, because every time I see a nice, fat pussy bulge, round ass, or thick thighs covered in leggings/yoga pants, I WANT some pussy!!

I don't know any other way to say it.

I'm going to start being an obvious, openly ogling pervert, because...they knew how they looked when they walked out of the house with that shit on. So, I'm just going to gawk, and may even say something.

It's not my fault. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

I swear I think the same thing RC. I'm in Kroger trying to get some good to cook, I see a hot piece of ass in yoga pants or leggings, next thing I know is I'm putting out an ISO. And I'm definitely looking. I don't even care if she sees me.
Yup! I tell ya what, LondynNicole in some yoga pants and almost jizzed myself.
Here you go
have you guys considered that 80% of the ladies we see in yoga pants look better in a Moo Moo?
I don't always do an outcall, but when I do, I prefer they arrive in yoga attire.
My Yoga Pants have been the most requested form of attire thus far
Mmmm!! I bet that is a site to see Berkleigh!!
It's totally impossible for me to get a workout done at my gym for being distracted by all the tight yoga pants and shorts!!!
  • broes
  • 11-19-2015, 04:31 PM
have you guys considered that 80% of the ladies we see in yoga pants look better in a Moo Moo? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
This. Yoga pants are a privilege, not a right.
Yoga pants

Even I have a video here:
https://vimeo.com/143705540
^ Whaaaaaat! I love seeing woman in leggings/yoga pants. Shows all their curves