Toes and Soles

Ladies....can we please start a Toes thread?? There are a lot of us out here who love sexy feet!! Let's see those feet!!
mine are ugly....
Attached Images File Type: jpg 1467211_10203790530136323_3286121527646855056_n.jpg (31.6 KB, 271 views)

Here ya go!!!
Dallas, You have cute toes and I love the sandals!!
M.M.
Love pretty feet and sexy shoes......and perhaps that's all :-)
Somebody post mine please. They are in my showcase!
Thanks MM...I luv your polish & nice feet too!

The shoes are actually decorated with skulls...a friend/client from Htown gave them to me.
Somebody post mine please. They are in my showcase! Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Well, I didn't post them for you but I did check them out!! I love that first pic of your wrinkled soles! I put my nose in the screen to try to smell them!! Yummy!!
mine are ugly.... Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas, I think you have sexy feet!! Maybe one day I will get to have them rubbed all over my face!!
mine are ugly.... Originally Posted by DallasRain
I disagree Dallas, so does my tongue which has always sucked your toes every time.
I disagree Dallas, so does my tongue which has always sucked your toes every time. Originally Posted by ugotme10
MMMMMMMM thanks ,you will have a chance to do it again baby!!!!
I have had the pleasure of playing with seeking p's feet and toes....and her other parts as well.......awesome time....and am hoping to meet mellusa Madison in BR sometime in the future.....and if the chance arises any of these gorgeous ladies....