Any interesting ethnic eatery in AMPland ?

• Ashi
  • 11-24-2015, 08:25 AM
Any good places to eat in AMPland ( 35 and Royal, walnut, NWHWy). I am talking FOOD , not Daty, you pervs. Looking for some light stuff, like sashimi , soups , on the ethnic side, something interesting and adventurous ... Pre or post AMP visit...

Thx
Best Shshami I have had in a long time got at H Mart last night. Almost all of the places in that area at Royal are good. Just go in and try Anything from soup to chicken feet.
  • Ashi
  • 11-24-2015, 10:04 AM
Best Shshami I have had in a long time got at H Mart last night. Almost all of the places in that area at Royal are good. Just go in and try Anything from soup to chicken feet. Originally Posted by Polar Bear
Yeah, had great fresh sashimi at Hmart! I did not try any places in k_town south of 635.
Thanks !
Koryo Kalbi on Royal. I usually go for the cook-at-your-table BBQ, but that's not a light meal. So much food you really need to take a friend. They do have lots of other stuff, though. http://koryobbq.com/index
What the hell do think this is, Yelp!!! LOL

Try Rocking Crab if you like Cajun.
www.rockingcrabtexas.com/
There is a place across the street from the strip mall on Royal that is off the road a little bit in the shopping center that runs north and south. I think it is the third or forth door on the left and the name is in Korean. They have good food and chicken feet are like a specialty there. I don't read Korean so I am no help on the name sorry.
  • Ashi
  • 11-24-2015, 08:25 PM
I had to choose between Koryo Kalby and Korean house on my Yelp. Ended up at Korean House... Royal and Harry Hines. The miso soup was too salty but the rest ( Sushi, Galbi, wide variety of pickled stuff, etc )was fairly good. Hmart is better though ....

I love Cajun so I have to try it. Thx,

Happy Thanksgiving