The Waco Kid

Enjoy your vacation !!!!
Enjoy your vacation !!!! Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's mighty kind of you to say that to him , CHIMP ! :laughb ounce2:
That's mighty kind of you to say that to him , CHIMP ! :laughb ounce2: Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Now that he is banned, you will have to find another ass to kiss gay rey.
Now that he is banned, you will have to find another ass to kiss gay rey. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'll leave the brown nosing to recognized pros like YOUR faggot ass, EKIM ! And it's a problem that YOU will NEVER have here EKIM ! Whatever would YOU do if YOUR hero woomby was banished ? Though, it wouldn't be for long, since woomby has already been on here as "underconstruction " and came back shortly after he was banned and under his current handle ! But there's PLENTY of YOUR reach around crew memebrs and lying liberal brethren that take pity on YOUR Chimp ass and " bring YOU into THEIR tent " ! Especially with the dingleberry picking skills that YOU'VE learned from woomby and all of those gloryhole " skills " , like playing the rusty trombone, that YOU'VE eagerly learned from YOUR mentor and hero ! Guess YOU'LL be missing the Kid's "songs " about YOU and YOUR hero woomby ! And those "family " pictures ! Go change YOUR Depends now EKIM !
Now that he is banned, you will have to find another ass to kiss gay rey. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You and woomby are the "tulip" ( two lip !! ) planting master around here EKIM !
Two posts? You doubled down on stupid this time gay rey.
I'll leave the brown nosing to recognized pros like YOUR faggot ass, EKIM ! And it's a problem that YOU will NEVER have here EKIM ! Whatever would YOU do if YOUR hero woomby was banished ? Though, it wouldn't be for long, since woomby has already been on here as "underconstruction " and came back shortly after he was banned and under his current handle ! But there's PLENTY of YOUR reach around crew memebrs and lying liberal brethren that take pity on YOUR Chimp ass and " bring YOU into THEIR tent " ! Especially with the dingleberry picking skills that YOU'VE learned from woomby and all of those gloryhole " skills " , like playing the rusty trombone, that YOU'VE eagerly learned from YOUR mentor and hero ! Guess YOU'LL be missing the Kid's "songs " about YOU and YOUR hero woomby ! And those "family " pictures ! Go change YOUR Depends now EKIM ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I've never been banned. And neither has UnderConstruction. Get your shit straight, dumbass.
What did WaKKKo do this time?
What did WaKKKo do this time? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Probably called somebodies favorite Hooker a Whore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkGrkNu6mDg
Probably called somebodies favorite Hooker a Whore. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Should have called her a whooker.

Calling someone's bitch a ho is kinda ECCIE's raison d'etre.
Should have called her a whooker.

Calling someone's bitch a ho is kinda ECCIE's raison d'etre. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Go stick your shriveled up 0zombie clit/dick in your avatar's mouth...

Probably called somebodies favorite Hooker a Whore. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Probably for swallowing his gum.
what you talkin' 'bout, Willis?

Now that he is banned, you will have to find another ass to kiss Originally Posted by i'va biggen
you and woomby on your "honeymoon" to repopulate the Sahara. you environmentalists .. so dedicated! i bet you believe in "climate change" too!

What did WaKKKo do this time? Originally Posted by WombRaider
i "dindu nuffin"

EVA you were the odds on favorite to get played by my prank. all the usual suspects chimed in too so don't feel special.

Ahh .. so very true, eh? play it again, Mick.

what you talkin' 'bout, Willis?
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
More chances to kick your dumb ass around!!! whoopee !!! I didn't think you really had the balls to hold up your part of the bet.