New Number 😊

Not too sure if this is the right spot but it seems this is where more of the attention is at lol

Nothing extreme but I have a new number. I will not post but if you text old number tomorrow and dont get a response that is why. You can get my new number by messaging me here or post on this thread but I prefer private message. I will also be sending out a mass text message to those who actually make it into the contacts of my new phone. Others will be deleted.

Thank you ❤
Ohh yeah and I forgot to mention. If you want me to have your number you may have to resend it. Last couple of months I have deleted numbers from my phone. Just a heads up !

And if I remember you as being super creepy and annoying your message will be ignored. Your probably the reason i got a new number lol

Sorry so many rules with me and so blunt lol You like me you like me, you don't you don't.
Well I like you. Very edible treat ��
Well I like you. Very edible treat �� Originally Posted by john_taylor
Lol thank you handsome �� message me your number. Dont know why I dont have it.
Are you in Austin this weekend?
I like you.... your the yummiest..
Are you in Austin this weekend? Originally Posted by falcon512
No, I left already.
I like you.... your the yummiest.. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Lol thank you! 😉
When will you back?

IB
Not too sure. I'm looking to be gone for 1-2 months. I have a new job lined up out of Austin so I'm hoping it falls through like I want(:

And for everbody wanting my new number it hasnt been given out to anybody. I am actually going to be changing it again (the guy that works at the phone company is constanly calling and texting) I swear he's as bad as some of you men lol
Will miss you, have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year. See you when you get back.

IB
Thank you! My friends will definetly be on my mind! When my number gets out feel free to send a text just dont be annoying lol

Much Love From Selina ❤❤
OMG was I the annoying one?
OMG was I the annoying one? Originally Posted by atomdawgee
Haha this really made me laugh, like loud! My cat looked at me like I was crazy! Nooooo silly! Nobody has gotten the new number yet.

Message will be sent tomorrow!
hey doll be safe, ! hope to see you when you get back