Farting (pronounced fahting)

On a lighter note....please raise your hand if you or your lover has, ahem let loose in the caboose? Nothing like a good faht
Was is AMP day in nickville? I'm totally picturing you cutting the kimcheese in front of mamasan.
Does queefing count? It happens quite often in my sessions. I was with one lovely lady and I was literally on the tip of my toes getting it in doggy style. Afterwards, she let out one of the longest and loudest queefs I've ever heard. It was hilarious (I think she was a bit embarrassed). After researching it, I realized that the (insert proper organ name here) is returning to it's proper state after orgasm and is therefore releasing the pressure. That's a good thing though, at least you can reasonably assume they got their rocks off. It's almost like letting out a loud burp after a hearty meal!
Omg! Haha! This is too funny...

Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Oh my Bruce! LOL
In general, queefing is ok. I love it when she make that vagina talk back to me. However, when I'm doing DATY, queefing is NOT ok.

Farting is not ok. Just ruins the ambiance.
my SO doesn't fart, she sparkles,,,,,
This thread is dad gum hairlarious. But I can let er rip with the best of em but never during the heat of the moment that just wouldn't be right! And a good Queef is fine as long as it's coming out of the correct orfice! I can't type anymore I'm laughing too hard!
I'm dying over here, just realized that last pic is Bruce Jenner, hilarious!
Saw a gal a month or so back. When we were done she excused herself to the powder room and as she was closing the door she let out a door busting fart. I thought cool, I'll put that in the review. As she was leaving and getting into her car she let out another impressive barn door creaking explosion. I looked at her, smiled and said.."I really should put your farts in the review."

She looked up at me and asked if I heard them. My answer made her blush.

I did not put the farts in her review.

A few years back a gal asked me to sleep over when we had a 3am session. As we were sleeping in spooning position I was waken by a sudden warmth against my thighs and crotch. A few moments later I felt the poof of warm air against me again.

I almost woke her up to give her a self induced Dutch Oven.
  • Iam45
  • 12-04-2015, 11:58 AM
"julia coughed loudly to drown out her queef as brian pulled out."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Queef
  • Iam45
  • 12-04-2015, 12:00 PM
...a door busting fart....impressive barn door creaking explosion.
Originally Posted by Von Spieler
ROFL