Broken beds?

Who doesn't like juicy stories?

When I was a teen I had this really hot boyfriend. I used to sneak him in my house while my parents were gone and we were like rabbits. Anywho one night we were getting pretty rough and one of the legs snapped on the foot of the bed. We were sliding off lol but we kept going until we finished. Yep I got busted. That wasn't the only bed I wore out properly.

So who has broken some beds.
During HS my gf's parents were out of town so she invited me over for the 90's version of "netflix and chill". Well after getting a little frisky on the couch we decided to move to her room. She had a queen bed with a headboard. I guess we got too excited and I ended up pounding her so hard in doggie that we broke her headboard. I stopped but she grabbed at me and screamed to keep going. When she finally O'd, we took a look at the damage and saw that we not only broke the headboard, but put a hole in the drywall. Boy that was a fun thing to explain to her parents...

But I did end up fixing both the headboard and the wall.
Nice good job yeah I've broken some head boards too.
Haha, knowing how well you fuck I'm sure you've done plenty of damage to all types of furniture :P
Yep I wore out a sofa already and some of those that doesn't squeek now they do.

It's been awhile since either incidents happened so it's pretty safe at this point to relay the events.

I accidentally yanked a headboard off the wall that wasn't attached all that well. Cheap furnishings. It happened at a hotel and likely charged as an incidental with the gent's room expenses.

A gent who was so grotesquely overweight, his company's nurse had to call in as he stood on the truck scales because his primary doctor's scales couldn't register that high.

During one of the visits, he broke the box springs of my bed. They had to be replaced which costs just as much as a new mattress set. He offered to pay for it but I told him no because it meant he would have to return for another visit. I wasn't looking forward to a repeat of an identical furniture malfunction.

Not to be cruel, but I don't want someone that heavy and truly at risk of a heart attack possibly dying in my personal space. He also had other complicated health issues, including diabetes.

Reminds me, I need to reacquire the First Aid / CPR / BLS certifications and maybe purchase a portable defibrillator too. Some of the procedures have changed since then.

It's been awhile since either incidents happened so it's pretty safe at this point to relay the events.

I accidentally yanked a headboard off the wall that wasn't attached all that well. Cheap furnishings. It happened at a hotel and likely charged as an incidental with the gent's room expenses.

A gent who was so grotesquely overweight, his company's nurse had to call in his weight as he stood on the truck scales. His primary doctor's weight scale couldn't register that high.

During one of the visits, he broke the box springs of my bed. They had to be replaced which costs just as much as a new mattress set. He offered to pay for it but I told him no because it meant he would have to return for another visit. By then, I didn't want a repeat of an identical incident.

Not to be cruel, but I don't want someone that heavy and truly at risk of a heart attack possibly dying in my personal space. He also had other complicated health issues, including diabetes.

Reminds me, I need to reacquire the First Aid / CPR / BLS certifications and maybe purchase a portable defibrillator too. Some of the procedures have changed since then.

Originally Posted by Shea Veile

I had a big guy like that and he popped my air mattress. That was easy to replace. I was too scared on going down because he had to hold his stomach for me to give him head. I kept my eye on his movements so I could move quickly if he decides to drop it because it would have knocked my little ass out. I'm not downing him at all. I am just talking about the position I was in at the moment. And oh to top it off he made me wear a hello kitty outfit go figure people think I'm a kid lmao. Great story though shea

I had a big guy like that and he popped my air mattress. That was easy to replace. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum

Air mattresses aren't meant for playing on. I've had one leak because of the friction between mattress and floor.

I was too scared on going down because he had to hold his stomach for me to give him head. I kept my eye on his movements so I could move quickly if he decides to drop it because it would have knocked my little ass out. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum

Retractable rachet straps!

http://www.uscargocontrol.com/Ratche...FQMFaQoduUgIPA

he made me wear a hello kitty outfit go figure people think I'm a kid Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum

That just screams paedophile!! Yuck!!

A timely account.

Many years ago I was fucking my high school girlfriend on the living room rug that kept sliding around on the hard wood floor. Missionary style she kept sliding backwards while I chased on my knees to keep inside. We finally ended up wedged up under the Christmas but our movement ended up knocking over the tree. We finished, but broke several ornaments.
I have done damage to beds and couches, but I have also caused damage to bathroom faucets.

This g/f of mine was 5 feet tall, I am 5 foot 11 and she wanted to do it standing up. So we got one of those little footstool things for her to stand on, and I did her from behind while she leaned over the bathroom sink/counter area. Anyway I was doing her so hard that when she came, she kinda went crazy and pulled on the sink faucets and ripped a faucet handle out.
A timely account.

Many years ago I was fucking my high school girlfriend on the living room rug that kept sliding around on the hard wood floor. Missionary style she kept sliding backwards while I chased on my knees to keep inside. We finally ended up wedged up under the Christmas but our movement ended up knocking over the tree. We finished, but broke several ornaments. Originally Posted by Knight2554

Nice Christmas story lol
In my 20's,my girlfriend at the time had the greatest pussy on the planet as far as I was concerned lol. We fucked as often as we could every where we could, once in a goodwill dressing room with just a tiny little sheet hanging, no door!
But back to my answer, we literally broke the platform on an expensive Italian black laquer platform bed, the thing just collapsed haha! Anyone remember nagel pictures and black laquer furniture... lmao

Anyone remember nagel pictures and black laquer furniture... lmao Originally Posted by MSteele

Yes, I had to reproduce many of his prints for art class projects.

damn girl!!
  • !VI!
  • 12-05-2015, 07:54 AM
i actually got fucked so hard once on my motorcycle in the parking garage of a hospital in houston... i literally had to get towed back to my co-workers house