JWB Has A Question About Gifts

It's the holidays, so Happy Holidays to everyone, especially the ladies that have made my 2015 year so memorable. (Seriously, I can't believe the amazing blowjobs I got this year.)

The question, is it appropriate to to buy Christmas gifts for your favorite provider(s)?

Fellas, what do you think. Ladies, please respond as well.
fuckin hilarious
It's the holidays, so Happy Holidays to everyone, especially the ladies that have made my 2015 year so memorable. (Seriously, I can't believe the amazing blowjobs I got this year.)

The question, is it appropriate to to buy Christmas gifts for your favorite provider(s)?

Fellas, what do you think. Ladies, please respond as well. Originally Posted by johnniewalkerblack
I'm sure any lady would appreciate gifts although definitely not required.
We love gifts
I would feel extra special if a hobbyist took his time out his busy day to buy me a holiday gift. I'll make sure to treat him very well for the generous act.
It's true that for most of us, just visiting with you and having a great time, along with paying our fees, is all that is necessary.

However, even something such as a modest and thoughtful gift card, from someplace practical, is just such a treat and often more appreciated than you might imagine.

During this time of thanksgiving, receiving just a little extra something, or even a small tip, would be widely appreciated by the collective us.

Just my thoughts on it.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
I would if visiting a provider ive seen several times as in more than 10.

Off topic how do you put those funny pics in a post
Hmmm what i want for christmas. Well think the ones that know me already know.
Gifts are a nice touch & appreciated...especially at the holiday time!
{but definately not necessary! lol}
I think it's absolutely appropriate to show affection, appreciation, gratitude, whatever you may be feeling, to anyone whom you feel such a gesture should be made.

But do it because you genuinely enjoy giving, not because you expect anything in return. Sometimes a perfunctory "thank you" is all you'll get; sometimes, you won't even get that.

As you're considering what to give, here are a couple of suggestions.

First, if she's been in the business for any length of time, she probably has all the lingerie she could ever hope for. One woman told me she had three dresser drawers of lingerie.

Second, you need to know whether she has someone in her life who's unaware of how she makes her money. If she does, you need to make sure that the gift is something that she can either explain easily or keep a secret.
It's a always a nice gesture and surprise to receive a gift beyond the donation, but certainly not necessary.
It really is very thoughtful and can definitely brighten her day

Some examples are everything from flowers, lingerie, my favorite Champagne or Bottle of Vodka, chocolates and of course gift cards.

More expensive gifts are trips and jewelry.

Most recently received a wonderful Spa Package along with a new toy and I couldn't be happier.

Very much appreciated.
It's a always a nice gesture and surprise to receive a gift beyond the donation, but certainly not necessary.

Some examples are everything from flowers, lingerie, my favorite Champagne or Bottle of Vodka, chocolates and of course gift cards.

Most recently received a wonderful Spa Package along with a new toy and I couldn't be happier.

Very much appreciated.
Originally Posted by berkleigh
I agree with the lovely lady... 😘
We love gifts Originally Posted by SweetSierra
It was so good to see you. Nice to meet a woman that has all of the gifts.
Gorgeous, what more gifts could you possibly need.

I would feel extra special if a hobbyist took his time out his busy day to buy me a holiday gift. I'll make sure to treat him very well for the generous act. Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
You treated me very well the last time I saw you. I can't begin to imagine what else you're capable of. I'll find out soon enough.

It's true that for most of us, just visiting with you and having a great time, along with paying our fees, is all that is necessary.

However, even something such as a modest and thoughtful gift card, from someplace practical, is just such a treat and often more appreciated than you might imagine.

During this time of thanksgiving, receiving just a little extra something, or even a small tip, would be widely appreciated by the collective us.

Just my thoughts on it.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Nothing wrong with modest gifts. I can always go for a modest bottle of Johnnie Walker Black.

I think it's absolutely appropriate to show affection, appreciation, gratitude, whatever you may be feeling, to anyone whom you feel such a gesture should be made.

But do it because you genuinely enjoy giving, not because you expect anything in return. Sometimes a perfunctory "thank you" is all you'll get; sometimes, you won't even get that.

As you're considering what to give, here are a couple of suggestions.

First, if she's been in the business for any length of time, she probably has all the lingerie she could ever hope for. One woman told me she had three dresser drawers of lingerie.

Second, you need to know whether she has someone in her life who's unaware of how she makes her money. If she does, you need to make sure that the gift is something that she can either explain easily or keep a secret. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Sir L, damn good advice. Thanks.

Very much appreciated.
Originally Posted by berkleigh
Nice touch someone giving you a Spa package. Hope you enjoy it.

I agree with the lovely lady... 😘 Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Ms. Jules, after looking at your showcase I definitely see a couple of really nice gifts I could get my hands on.