I love dirty talk....

Love being the sub .....but I never knew how important dirty talk. And dirty words are ...until the last year. A spanking on my ass....is great . But the right dirty words In my ear-
..by him. Make it. 27 times better !!!! Anyone else ???? I'm so. . .Naughty! !!! ! lol.
I fucking luv dirty talk!! Giving & Recieving!!
Attached Images File Type: png tumblr_mbekjgLQ071qke3gjo1_500.png (25.5 KB, 527 views)
I'll have to try it. Never did it. I need to tell a girl "Suck it harder! Taste that pre-cum, bitch!". Rather than telling her "sweet" things. I may do that next time and see how it goes.
The only dirty talk I ever hear is OH MY FUCKING GOD I'M CUMMING!!!!!
Usually under 5 minutes into a BBBJ.
Seems like most of what I have read by providers in showcases and ads is "Don't".
What do you ladies like to hear?
When does dirty talk become disrespect?
I love dirty talk both directions, but I don't want to cross any lines.
For instance it seems like it would be inappropriate for me, a newbie, to walk into a first date and the first thing I say "Shit, fine fucking tits. I can hardly wait to fuck them and cum all over your face!"
I Fucking Love dirty talk!
  • cr76
  • 12-10-2015, 07:41 AM
I love when a girl dirty talks and the funny thing is. Even the most stereo Typical dirty talk will do the trick. Some girls are shy and say they don't no what to say. You'd be suprised how effective "FUCK MY SOAKING WET PUSSY." is.
It's best when you just can't stop yourself or she can't...being so caught up in the moment that nothing else exists and the conversation is very raw and primal...
  • HUMP!
  • 12-10-2015, 11:30 AM
Yes, getting so deeply caught up that the stream-of-consciousness dirty talk takes over and freely flows; awesome.
Nothing drives me to new heights faster than listening to a woman begging to be fucked hard and deep.
Nothing drives me to new heights faster than listening to a woman begging to be fucked hard and deep. Originally Posted by WoodsGuy
Oh hell yeah!! I love when she says, "Oh yes, fuck me harder daddy/papi!" Doesn't have to be fully thought about... Just something as simple as that!!
All sounds very good, bring on the ladies.
I admit, I talk SO dirty when I'm masturbating and thinking of a certain gentleman I met. So intense, and often leaves a wet spot on the bed.
^^^
I have that effect on women.
I love yall. Really. wish I was in a big pile with some of you. Oh shit. Did I just say that out loud ? Lol.