Linda and Taylor-Therapists in Backpage 50yo

Hey guys any info on these ladies?
Pictures are somewhat provocotive though in the theraputic section...and on another board there
was one review that said Linda would let you "take care of yourself" but would not do an L1 herself.
Both are in there early to mid 50s. Linda is incall only
in a home studio slose to Greenvilel/Mocking Bird.
And Taylor does incalls there and in Farmers Branch as well as outcalls.

BODY THERAPY DAY SPA
CALL LINDA
FOR SPECIALS
214-824-3455
Mockingbird / Skillman Area
Monday-Saturday 9am-6pm
www.BodyTherapyDaySpa.com

Taylor
214-549-2175
Ron, I went several years ago and Linda is a very nice lady. She has a hot tub out back and provides wine if you want it and has this really cool vibration machine, hospital quality. What you say is true and I declined that as wtf i could stay home and do that anyway. It is a no draping, maybe some accidental?? ball glance and she does get up on the table with you but only while you are face down! If you are looking for a qualith massage from a veyr nicer older sexy lady, this is one, but it will be L0 for sure. I havent been back though.
Very pretty lady...but L0 is a showstopper for me.
Linda is in GREAT shape for her age, but is much closer to 70 than 50 and is a level 0 all the way
milktruck, was the service provided with Linda dressed as provocatively or not at all? Do you do the 4 handed with Taylor... They do both look hot.
  • Gypsy
  • 01-29-2012, 01:51 PM
If there was an award for longevity, I would have to say Linda would win hands down. I saw her when I was first starting out in the hobby, about 25 years ago (or more). She was recommended to me by a friend. I remember thinking then that she was too old (of course I was in my early 20's). I only saw her that one time, because I was looking for younger MT's, which back then were hard to find. L1 was available. I agree that she has to be at least 70 now. She was ahead of her time with huge MM's even then.
Been years, but L1 was available.
I'm really curious about Taylor. Love the pics in the backpage (wearing the fishnets). Wow! Wondering how good the massage is...and what I can expect.
My bad...I'm really knew to this. Forgot the link for Taylor. I'm sure she's nice. Hoping to find out more about her massage. Love the heels and stockings in the pic.

http://dallas.backpage.com/Therapeut...allas/16658415
They dress up like alley cats in the photos and give an L0 service.

Typical.

And pathetic.
  • fawn
  • 07-13-2012, 09:31 PM
My bad...I'm really knew to this. Forgot the link for Taylor. I'm sure she's nice. Hoping to find out more about her massage. Love the heels and stockings in the pic.

http://dallas.backpage.com/Therapeut...allas/16658415 Originally Posted by yankeesfan

I see you are new sweetie, but you bumped a post from Jan 2011...
The guys here should be some help to you and if not the search feature
here is awesome and will become your best friend....good luck in your search...