Gangbang Experience

Anyone ever take part in one and have any advice or words of wisdom?
I've done a few in ATX but I've slowed down its hard to find any ladies willing to participate in them? But my words of wisdom I would say don't stand around and be ready to step in and preform. If you see an empty mouth, hand or hole put your cock...
Yes I have been part of quite a few. They are alot of fun. But do remember to respect the woman. She has agreed to be used but if she says she needs a rest give her 1 if she has done that it sucks but you're done.
Ok that said just be ready to have fun and if you find yourself having a hard time performing in front of others sit back and watch the show for a few. Than when mouth is empty use,it. I say mouth because even if not all the way hard it can still work. Have fun
Anyone ever take part in one and have any advice or words of wisdom? Originally Posted by tgmhomid
You the banger or bangee?
Banger, of course.
I want in on this...... Asap.
Anyone ever take part in one and have any advice or words of wisdom? Originally Posted by tgmhomid
Yeah, here's some advice: Go in first if it's a bareback gangbang.
Bb and cream pie are allowed, but I'll be covering up.
Bb and cream pie are allowed, but I'll be covering up. Originally Posted by tgmhomid
That sounds like a blast actually. I wouldn't have the balls to dive into the cum cocktail without a cover, but covered might be interesting.
Wait a minute. Bbbj. Yes.
Bbfs. No. I play....covered. Doesn't everyone. ? :/
Yikes.
^^^

Your avatar picture is driving me nuts! Love it!