Beaumont

Guys in Beaumont,

Where do you look for company? Not just on which advertising sites, but also which cities on those sites? Beaumont is small (but big things come in small packages, right? ) so there aren't many places catering specifically to that market. I'm spending week or so visiting friends on I-10 from Beaumont to New Orleans and I'd love to hear your suggestions.
Well to answer your question..... sometimes it can be slim pickens here. There are a couple of great local women here (you know who you are *wink*) who provide excellent GFE. But if variety is what you are looking for you either have to travel, which is what I tend to do, or search the boards or BP for whomever is passing through town. The BP girls usually don't look or sound to reliable and the board girls I would like to see usually tend to pass through when funding is low. What hurts is that with less competition here in the Golden Triangle pricing is anywhere from .5 to $.5 more expensive than their home turf. Not sure of the number of hobby'ers around here but I am sure there are several handfuls of gents who would love to see quality providers pass through at a reasonable price. As to where I look, I lurked the old board until it died for years but never joined. It steered me not only locally, but to H-town where most of my hobbying takes place, and to this board where I finally decided to join & throw my $0.02 in from time to time. Houston by far has more menu, for lack of a better word, than here and it gives me a chance to get out of town for a day or too and recharge the old batteries! But I also would like to see a few in Austin and Dallas so there is maybe a trip there in my future. Shoot a pm when passing through as you never know.......
srvfin,

In case you didn't notice (and from your reply it is quite apparent that you did not), karalynnkelly is a provider, looking for places in which to advertise her offerings. Your mouth moved quite a bit in your response, but you really said nothing to help her.
I've stopped in Beaumont a time or two and found the same issue. Or would have a few guys contact me, I schedule a trip around them, then when the time gets here, no more contact....it can be very frustraiting. KLK, wish I could help you.
Kara, most other places are unreliable at best. I hope you come this way soon.
It has been way tooooooo long! yoyo
Boremont
The girl leaves a city of 4 million+ people wondering how to tour Beaumont.

This site may be helpful:

http://www.us.mensa.org/
srvfin,

In case you didn't notice (and from your reply it is quite apparent that you did not), karalynnkelly is a provider, looking for places in which to advertise her offerings. Your mouth moved quite a bit in your response, but you really said nothing to help her. Originally Posted by DRSlut

Dude,,,, get on that plane and go back to the DR. I clearly understand that she us a provider, and her questions were:

"Where do you look for company? Not just on which advertising sites, but also which cities on those sites? Beaumont is small (but big things come in small packages, right? ) so there aren't many places catering specifically to that market. I'm spending week or so visiting friends on I-10 from Beaumont to New Orleans and I'd love to hear your suggestions."

which I think I clearly answered (the boards & BP in both Bmt. & H=Town) and my suggestions were to treat us fairly for the services provided and that I would rather travel to get what I specifically want than sit around here hoping it comes through.

Now my response to her may or may not have helped her, but I know for a fact that your rude and uncalled for response to me did not.

Now my mouth moved quite a bit again, didn't it!
Heck KLK...I would drive 1.5 hours to see you. I used to drive up there for a college girlfriend. Three and .5 years! WOW!
1.5 hours, to see KaraLynn Kelley? Who is she? I'm not familiar with her.
Dude,,,, get on that plane and go back to the DR.
! Originally Posted by srvfin
I don't particularly like the tone of that if you know what I mean.

I am not saying judging your post was any of DRSlut's beezwax, but let's keep the responses clear of personal ethnicity or origin.
The rest of your post I have no problem with.

BTW, KLK and I for those who don't know , go way back and exchange pleasantries often . So it is all in good humor.
I don't particularly like the tone of that if you know what I mean.

I am not saying judging your post was any of DRSlut's beezwax, but let's keep the responses clear of personal ethnicity or origin.
The rest of your post I have no problem with.

BTW, KLK and I for those who don't know , go way back and exchange pleasantries often . So it is all in good humor. Originally Posted by Htowner
Sorry dude.... It wasn't written to be ethnic. On his avatar, under location, it clearly states and I quote: "On the next flight to the Dominican Republic" I was only trying to give him a slight push in that direction.....

Thanks for your input and I will play nice.
It used to be the east Texas part of the other board. But the last 2 or 3 years was very slow. So there's really no good place to advertise for the golden triangle. If you are going to stop by Beaumont let me know and I would see you. I just need advance notice.
Thank you srvfin.
I don't know if DR is actually from there or just a slut there . but didn't want to take a chance.
I think you should just take a trip with him to DR so he can show you around and hobby some and have some cervesas together.
Appreciate it.
I have flamed plenty in my seven years on the board . I know it happens , intended or otherwise.
1.5 hours, to see KaraLynn Kelley? Who is she? I'm not familiar with her. Originally Posted by ferdburf
Only one of the most stunning and beautiful ladies ever....!!!