Food and sex

No, I don't mean dinner and drinks, although not bad.
I was in a session with Dallas Rain and she spread whipped cream on me, I spread something else later.
So who has used food and toppings, sweet, savory, what are your experiences?
Whipped cream, chocolate syrup, chocolate cream pie, honey, peanut butter, ice cream... Mmmm!
lol yep that was yummy!!!

I use ice/frosting/cool whip/chocolate syrup/and sometimes nutella!
Attached Images File Type: jpg 100_1581.JPG (97.2 KB, 199 views) File Type: jpg 100_1611.JPG (172.0 KB, 200 views)

I use ice/frosting/cool whip/chocolate syrup/and sometimes nutella! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yes Soft Fruit and Whipped Cream or Hershey's Chocolate #1
those Dole fruit cups work great!!
Based upon a past experience in the RW with neckties and a blindfold, I will never look at jello parfait the same again.

Chocolate, whipped cream, honey all work great. Can be a little sticky but then it is a great excuse for a shared shower afterward. I little bit of ice cream can be fun too...get certain areas hot..tease and denial,tease some more and then apply small amounts of cold ice cream...let it sit a little before teasing and licking and slurping up with tongue and lips.

Yes, if done right food and sex can be a great thing.
I don't know whether this is sex or a recipe for trifle
Yall made me hungry now. I love using food in sex.

I use ice/frosting/cool whip/chocolate syrup/and sometimes nutella! Originally Posted by DallasRain
those Dole fruit cups work great!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Oh boy. Jello time. How about some Nilla Wafers and creme with bananas?
I don't know whether this is sex or a recipe for trifle Originally Posted by justabloke
sounds like the spice of life, but please, no Sriracha sauce.
Yall made me hungry now. I love using food in sex. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
How about chocolate syrup and nuts or cookies.
Damn! I created a monster.
Ladies, let me know and I'll bring extra snacks.
ive used food a few times but I don't like messes or sticky stuff so I tend to shy away from spreading stuff on my body. However, feed me chocolate covered strawberries anytime. No mess.